What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Everyone together:
Harris & Saric! Harris & Saric! Harris & Saric! Harris & Saric! Harris & Saric! Harris & Saric! Harris & Saric! Harris & Saric!

Sometimes, you just got to believe...

Everyone wondering about why we are hanging on to Exum should also consider why the Grizzlies want Exum so badly. If he's not valuable, why would it be a sticking point in the trade?

In part because they need something to hang their hat on when trading Conley... Memphis "look we traded Conley for expiring contracts and a late first... sorry"

Memphis -"We got a 1st, cap flexibility, and this mystery box that was the #5th pick in a loaded draft... he has a ton of potential... we will unlock it."

Do it!

And take Cy with you so he can torture Chris Wallace in endless loops of arguments about insignificant topics

Ha. Cy and Lopo go to Memphis and almost have the trade done... but then an argument about Terry Rozier breaks out and the deadline passes.

Rubio and Favors for Conley then exception for Frank might make some sense.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Gasol Conley stuff could end in a three way with us Charlotte and Memphis. Memphis can't take additional salary and Charlotte is close to the tax with a cheap *** owner.

I really don't think Memphis is going to move Conley. I hope DL has moved on to other targets by now.
I’m not a fan of trading for Conley, but IMO he’s the only big trade worth going after. Niko is pretty much ours if we just wait on free agency. I also feel Harris would welcom a max deal to play in Utah.
That's the problem though, historically the Jazz have never been players in free agency. If they're ever going to find that third piece to go with Donovan and Rudy it's going to have to be through trade or the draft because we aren't getting any marquee free agents.
They haven’t had much opportunity to be players in free agency in recent memory, but there is a history of the jazz spending big in free agency. So this is a dumb argument. What isn’t a dumb argument is that now is the time to be players in free agency with Mitchell on his rookie deal. You can argue that there hasn’t been a need to be big spenders in recent years. Another great argument is that in years past when it was beneficial to be big spenders they have been. Boozer Okur year, the year they signed the two offer sheets for... I forget their names (after Stock and Malone left) the trade for Al. The jazz aren’t going to spend money on the wrong players or spend on all their assets on the wrong trade. **** all you haters. I trust and back whatever out front office does. Doing nothing like in some years past doesn’t mean the jazz were sitting on their hands, just nothing to be had at the right price.
Windhorse and Bullfrog Stein full of hot air per usual.

I’ve always hated that fat cow, but I’m not going to blame him for this, I think that’s what the agent told that fat cow.