candrew

They will hold him out and be justified in doing so... League can say whatever they want... dude demanded a trade and did so openly.

Yeah, but what does that tell the rest of the players on the team? Or for that matter every free agent in the league.

We expect you to go out and bust your *** every night while we shelf a top 5 player in the league indefinitely out of spite?

If that happens I guarantee you Jrue will be looking to get his ticket punched next.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
Trades are fun and all, but I'm also down to be players in free agency. Let's all hope Tobias hates Philly
That's the problem though, historically the Jazz have never been players in free agency. If they're ever going to find that third piece to go with Donovan and Rudy it's going to have to be through trade or the draft because we aren't getting any marquee free agents.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
I wonder if Sacramento would make Bjelica available with the trades they made yesterday... would help them clear a little cap maybe... they are close to full max space.

NAOS

The league is overflowing with starting-quality PGs AND the league is trending away from traditional PGs like Rubio.

I think he will be had for between the MLE and $11 million.
Then we ****ed up by letting him know we were trading his ***. Rubio for that amount as a third guard is enormous value. ****.

framer

they never wanted to trade AD... I love the narrative Lakers are pushing that "they" did this to ruin "our" chemistry and that they didn't negotiate in good faith... so egocentric.

NO never negotiated in good faith because they never engaged with LA. The rumors and **** all came from LA... they did this to themselves... not saying NO didn't enjoy it, but I love the narrative that it was a devious plan.

They will hold him out and be justified in doing so... League can say whatever they want... dude demanded a trade and did so openly.

They will potential be able to steal the 1 or 2 pick or SGA and a pile of picks or Tatum and a pile of picks... they just want the best package. If you are giving up $100 for a nice dinner you want steak or lobster... not 100 ham sandwiches... Lakers assets are ham sandwiches...
All of THIS!

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
How important is he to them making a run at the playoffs this year?
Don't know, but if they are going to get Bogdonovic/Barnes/Bagley minutes at the 3-4 there may be some balancing. He may not be any more available, but I think they moved Shump in part to alleviate a logjam.