What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

So the Conley spin on the bullock trade for me... it drops Detroit a little further away from the tax and gives them a Kennard replacement (if he’s in the deal) and another minor asset for a Conley deal.

Bullock was really damn good for them... a little shocked they didn’t do better.

If we're getting Conley, I think the news breaks sometime before noon tomorrow. If it happens, I bet that the deal is going to be similar to what is being reported, except that Memphis will also send us back Mack and Casspi for one of our TPEs in a separate transaction to make salaries work.

So the Conley spin on the bullock trade for me... it drops Detroit a little further away from the tax and gives them a Kennard replacement (if he’s in the deal) and another minor asset for a Conley deal.

Bullock was really damn good for them... a little shocked they didn’t do better.
Pistons would not look good if the Conley deal doesn't happen. But why the Lakers though lol. Bullock is a stud but it's just not a good fit. They've already have KCP who does pretty much the same thing. In fact, Bullock was KCP's replacement when he left Detroit... if this isn't resolved, I don't see him resigning with the Lakers in the summer. Bullock would've been much more impactful has he joined any other teams, for example, us......

Conley leads them to a win tonight... less ping pong balls in the hopper. Will they realize they are being dumb if they keep him? Maybe they want to try and make the pick convey this year... so gunning for the #9 spot.
He played Minnesota without their guards. Plus he shot 8/22. Plus he has the ball in his hands all the time. If he goes to the jazz he and Donovan are going to see who can outshoot who. Plus how does he play against good teams. Who cares if he plays good against bad teams

He played Minnesota without their guards. Plus he shot 8/22. Plus he has the ball in his hands all the time. If he goes to the jazz he and Donovan are going to see who can outshoot who. Plus how does he play against good teams. Who cares if he plays good against bad teams

I’m leaning towards 50/50 them just not trading him.

Holy **** Tobias Harris to Sixers. Someone tweeted the Jimmy Butler left in a hurry tonight