What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

I hear ya, Bryon.
I think my boss is getting ready to send me to Urgent Care. I keep making trips into the bathroom to check the latest.

Almost going to be a big relief when it passes...the trade deadline, that is. I expect nothing to happen as it sounds like sellers want too much and Lindsey has a rep for doing deals only if they're fair.

Ready for my new Niko trade... Favs and a second for Niko and Moore (maybe we move one of Exum and Ricky... maybe both for Conley).

Not sure if Moore's money is considered good money, but they get some savings... we get a decent combo guard.

Building this out... u ready... Ricky to Chicago, they send Lopez and the Memphis second to Utah

We send Favs and Bradley and our first to NO for Niko and Moore and their second.

So now we have...

DM
Moore
Ingles
Niko
Rudy

and Lopez as backup 5

Gave up a first, but got two seconds in the 30s.

So is every team going to hold out half their players until the deadline
Seems like there are hundreds of players on the trade block :D:D:D:D

I don't understand all the love around here for Niko. He's a pretty good player but I wouldn't even do a straight up trade for Favors. Niko is a stretch 4 but isn't a great defender. I would like him as a 6th man but not my starting Power Forward

WTF is Miko?

In Shinto, a miko is a shrine maiden or a supplementary priestess. Miko were once likely seen as a shaman but are understood in modern Japanese culture to be an institutionalized role in daily shrine life, trained to perform tasks, ranging from sacred cleansing to performing the sacred Kagura dance.

Duh.....What else would I be talking about???

In Shinto, a miko is a shrine maiden or a supplementary priestess. Miko were once likely seen as a shaman but are understood in modern Japanese culture to be an institutionalized role in daily shrine life, trained to perform tasks, ranging from sacred cleansing to performing the sacred Kagura dance.

Duh.....What else would I be talking about???

Thanks, that's helpful.

In Shinto, a miko is a shrine maiden or a supplementary priestess...

I'm down. How many first-rounders will it take to get one in here? And will she be okay with the fact that there were Native American slaves here 150 years ago, or will she be offended by the fact that there weren't enough Native American slaves here (sorry can't keep it straight)?