What's new

2020 All-Time Draft - Round 1: Ron Mexico vs Spycam

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also has the 3 worst players. Starting lineups anyways.
I don’t know? When you have as dominant players as Shaq and Durant, I don’t think it matters when those 3 players have elite skills that fills roles that compliment the stars so well. Lewis is as good a floor spacing 4 as there is in this. Artest is a versatile player you can I’ve around the lineup, and is a stingy defensive player. Rondo should’ve been picked long before he was. He’s a triple double waiting to happen, elite defender and rebounder and passer and doesn’t hold the ball.

Hell, in the current draft it was LBJ and role players that won the current draft.

I don’t know? When you have as dominant players as Shaq and Durant, I don’t think it matters when those 3 players have elite skills that fills roles that compliment the stars so well. Lewis is as good a floor spacing 4 as there is in this. Artest is a versatile player you can I’ve around the lineup, and is a stingy defensive player. Rondo should’ve been picked long before he was. He’s a triple double waiting to happen, elite defender and rebounder and passer and doesn’t hold the ball.

Hell, in the current draft it was LBJ and role players that won the current draft.

I just have a hard time being ok with those guys in an all time draft. Plus I like Ron's bench a lot more. A lot more. It's close for sure though.

I just have a hard time being ok with those guys in an all time draft. Plus I like Ron's bench a lot more. A lot more. It's close for sure though.
But Lewis is going to have big games because he’s playing with Durant and Shaq and all the wide open threes he will get for example. I’m not sure there’s a better one two punch than what Spy has. That means a **** ton in the nba.

Giannis and Dirk are a pretty good 1 2 punch. Plus I have elite wing players. Durant is better than Drexler but Drexler is really good.

Also I have two MVPs coming off the bench. That's an elite punch coming off the bench.

Anyways, that was a close one. Good job as always SPY.

It's very hard to beat someone with two top picks in the first round. Frankly I think the Durant pick was a slight reach. Combining Magic with Shaq would have been unstoppable.

The original stretch 4. Lmao.

I should have quoted that but I didn't hear who. That's from an NBA announcer and from his first head coach. They talked about how he defined the PF position and wondered why he didn't get more talk as the best all time at PF because his stats and merits show he is one of the best.