What's new

2020 All Time Jazz Draft: thee Jazz fan vs. Wes Mantooth Round 1.

Who would win in a 7 game series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of these teams are flawed in some way due to the amount of talent. Pistol is a HOF’er who’s style would work in even today’s era. His teams didn’t have much substance to them. with little to no defense.

He played on bad teams
He joined a playoff team and they got worse with him. Only one year did he get the team back to the same record it had before he came and they lost in the playoffs. He started with decent talent around him. He just didn't play winning basketball.

He joined a playoff team and they got worse with him. Only one year did he get the team back to the same record it had before he came and they lost in the playoffs. He started with decent talent around him. He just didn't play winning basketball.
Don’t talk about something you don’t have any context about.

Wes has problems with starting Kanter, but his combo of Deron and Jingles running the offense is damn solid.

Nothing against Pete, but he’s more of a role guy instead of “the” guy in my opinion.

I understand I could lose, but not one ****ing vote?

explain this to me.
I try to explain you that from my point of view.
With the vote you cannot choose the final resoult (for instance 4-1; or 4-2...), you can only express your thought about who will win in a 7 game series.
In this particular situation I really don't think you would lose in such a bad way (as our votes point out),IMO this would finish 4-2 or 4-3 for Wes not 4-1 or 4-0.
My prediction: Wes would win but it would be an hard-fought series.
The problem is that I can say this with my vote. I can only vote for Wes.
Hope I've explain it clearly.

I don’t know how anyone could throw shade at Wes’ team (or teamS, for that matter).