2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

Career averages of 24, 7 and 3
10x all star
6x all nba
3x gold medalist
1x scoring champion

lolol Joe Johnson got taken before him lololol

Should-Melo-finish-his-career-in-Denver.jpg
Lol. One player I always leave off my board.
People don’t know who Havlicek is or they will say his game doesn’t translate. Sucks but it’s reality.
Wasn’t necessarily talking about him. Malone can’t guard sf’s. AK would get punished by some of these all time great 4’s

Lol this draft is killing me. People reaching BAD and leaving legends on the board. My team is going to get smacked because of pre-existing narratives and recency bias. I don’t have a single player post 2000 lol.

Lol this draft is killing me. People reaching BAD and leaving legends on the board. My team is going to get smacked because of pre-existing narratives and recency bias. I don’t have a single player post 2000 lol.
Remember, it is firmly entrenched in the psyche here that Wilt was actually 6'8", couldn't jump, and had no skill and only did anything because everyone else was under 6' and couldn't run without falling down. Everyone knows that Blake Griffin would eat wilt's lunch all day and twice on Sunday because he's a "modern" athlete who is obviously a million times any athlete of any other time.

Granted, not as bad as Mitchell in round 2 or 3, whatever it was.
I'm picking based on what i actually needed, which was a point guard with hops and good D. I like them to be able to finish.

Not many of those. That cuts out most point guards like Paul, Kidd, Thomas etc etc think about it. Donovan is an amazing underappreciated ball player as evident by our own fanz.

I like them to be able to finish.

Mitchell isn’t a good finisher at the rim and not at all efficient. He is what he is, a third year player, who isn’t a finished product and no where near hat he needs to be yet to help the jazz truly contend. I love him but there were a **** ton of better options.

Remember, it is firmly entrenched in the psyche here that Wilt was actually 6'8", couldn't jump, and had no skill and only did anything because everyone else was under 6' and couldn't run without falling down. Everyone knows that Blake Griffin would eat wilt's lunch all day and twice on Sunday because he's a "modern" athlete who is obviously a million times any athlete of any other time.

BB695A5F-F313-4DD8-99D7-A65EA3AB3C8E-64779-00000F96D402B671.jpg

This photo always gets me. Wilt made Ewing look small and he’s just as big if not bigger than Shaq.

Donovan is an elite finisher as in catching tosses from half court type finishing. Above the rim.

He might have a 40% 3 ball if he wasn't carrying an entire teams offense from day 1.

I am open for trades if you think it makes both of us better. I like my team but am always looking for upgrades.

I’ve got Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Dominique Wilkins available for trade. Will look at any deal that helps my team. I’m 100% content with my team if I don’t make one more single trade. I love to trade tho so let’s do something! Would love to get a pick that’s about to be on the clock as well.

If only he hadn't gotten into cocaine he would be a living legend, unless he's dead already. One of the best run and jump athletes of all time. Scored 73 in an NBA game. Beat Bill Walton and UCLA in the NCAA tourney then won the NCAA championship. #1 overall pick. Inventor of the alley oop. Career averages of 25, 5, and 4 before injuries and drugs took him from the game.

David Thompson

david-thompson-denver-dunk.jpg

If only he hadn't gotten into cocaine he would be a living legend, unless he's dead already. One of the best run and jump athletes of all time. Scored 73 in an NBA game. Beat Bill Walton and UCLA in the NCAA tourney then won the NCAA championship. #1 overall pick. Inventor of the alley oop. Career averages of 25, 5, and 4 before injuries and drugs took him from the game.

David Thompson

david-thompson-denver-dunk.jpg

I have a hard time believing his game would have translated to today’s game. He’s an undersized SG. Clearly couldn’t hang in today’s NBA. Scoring 73 in a game? Against who? A bunch of Steve Kerr wannabes?