What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

I have a hard time believing his game would have translated to today’s game. He’s an undersized SG. Clearly couldn’t hang in today’s NBA. Scoring 73 in a game? Against who? A bunch of Steve Kerr wannabes?

All I need is him running and dunking on your stupid bitch *** face.

Lol this draft is killing me. People reaching BAD and leaving legends on the board. My team is going to get smacked because of pre-existing narratives and recency bias. I don’t have a single player post 2000 lol.
Well but if they leave legends I'm really glad since I can pick them also with a low pick....for instance it was awesome to select George Gervin (IMO one of the greatest scorer ever) with the 88th pick
I reaffirm: If they leave legends on the board I'm only happy!

I'm trying to remember what Joe "I'm just a much worse version of Carmelo" Johnson ever won?
Game 1, jazz at clippers. Gobert injured. Joe carried the team, made the last shot. Just to name one.

SF: Elgin Baylor

Career statistics
Rebounds 11,463 (13.5 rpg)
Assists 3,650 (4.3 apg)

“Hall of Famer Julius “Dr. J” Erving can tell you all about Baylor’s game. Dr. J spent much of his youth studying it in hopes of emulating his favorite player -

SF: Elgin Baylor

Career statistics
Rebounds 11,463 (13.5 rpg)
Assists 3,650 (4.3 apg)

“Hall of Famer Julius “Dr. J” Erving can tell you all about Baylor’s game. Dr. J spent much of his youth studying it in hopes of emulating his favorite player -

Literally insane he fell this far. It’s inexcusable.

One more thing. Joe Johnson has played in 120 playoff games. Carmelo? 72. Johnson got out of the first round 6 times. Carmelo? 2.

lol. No one on gods green earth would take JJ over Melo. You are just embarrassed you forgot about him.