What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

So, now I need me some scoring, someone to catch the ball when Stockton throws it and someone for Russell to block it to.

Pistol Pete Maravich
Kevin McHale

Was trying to decide between Clyde and Dominique as I needed an elite scoring wing, so thanks, Clyde is one of my favorite legends, along with nique. So I pick the human highlight film. One of the most disrespected legends in the nba. How he’s not a top 50 guy is beyond me.

Interested in your thoughts on having two SF’s as 2 of your best 3 players. Going to play one out of position at PF and have Garnett at C?

Interested in your thoughts on having two SF’s as 2 of your best 3 players. Going to play one out of position at PF and have Garnett at C?
I honestly haven’t decided yet. I have thought of putting KJ AT center, but another option is playing Pippen at the 2. He’s one of the nba’s all time best defenders, and can guard 1-4. I don’t see it as a problem. This would give a lot of good length and athleticism to my team. Pippen and Wilkins are both elite rebounders as wings and play with power in their games. I think Wilkins can play some small ball 4 giving me lineup versatility.