What's new

2020 Current Players Draft - ECF: Beer vs Spy

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were starters on teams that won it all.
Not saying Dray was crucial is retarded dude plain and simple. You could argue Barnes I suppose but he was very good for them.

They were starters on teams that won it all.
Not saying Dray was crucial is retarded dude plain and simple. You could argue Barnes I suppose but he was very good for them.

True, but I think they win those titles with pretty much any other functioning NBA player replacing them.

Dude, Draymond is a huge part of what made those GS teams work. Him playing the 5 with Barnes at the 4 was what they called their death lineup. Draymond will be looked at as one of the key elements that ushered in the era of small ball.

Dude, Draymond is a huge part of what made those GS teams work. Him playing the 5 with Barnes at the 4 was what they called their death lineup. Draymond will be looked at as one of the key elements that ushered in the era of small ball.

I just hate his stupid ****ing face so much i can't be objective about him. I do think he is vastly overrated due to playing with who he played with and the role he was asked to play.

Beer has the best defensive team in this competition. I just don’t see how Spy’s team is going to outscore Beer’s team.

Beer has the best defensive team in this competition. I just don’t see how Spy’s team is going to outscore Beer’s team.

Thats my point. I've got 5 legit scorers (PG, Butler, Collins, Levert, Ayton) and then wing defense in Brogdon, Butler, PG, Murray, Anunoby and 2 rim protectors in Turner and Ayton. I match up perfectly with him as his only scorers are wings and his lame *** bigs aren't scaring anyone.

I could have voted for either team. Kawhi is killer. But I also like the Paul George/Jimmy Butler line up.