What's new

2020 Free Agency Thread

I'm firmly convinced that if some other team had drafted Exum, most of the people on this board would be convinced that he was the missing piece.
Very few people on this forum watch or even follow the ABL.

Most? What could possibly prompt that idea? The fact that he is basically out of the league, or spent 1.75 of 3 years injured and did absolutely nothing in between? Please identify the other player in the league with the same track record that "most" of the people on this board are clamoring for that supports this assertion.
Yet not a day passes we don't see trades for Kevin Love and Blake Griffin or ideas to replace Gobert with Favors.

Bam is signing a $163M, 5-year max extension with Miami. It's probably the same deal that Fox, Mitchell and Tatum got with incentives worth up to $195M.

Last edited:
Why Oni highlights from G league are SO much thriller than from NBA. You have to have this EDGE he is affraid. end of story about Oni.

but We're Talking about NBA
Sure, but all players come from somewhere. I just enjoy the dunks. I don't think he would be the primary focus on offense, but I think he can be off ball and go to the rim on a give an go. He fits into the nba for a given role.

I'm firmly convinced that if some other team had drafted Exum, most of the people on this board would be convinced that he was the missing piece.
Just wait till DL brings Exum back next year for the championship run. All that money paid out will look like a bargain.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

So with Brantley finally signing the 2-way, the Jazz have a full roster. Just have to decide what they to do with the non-guaranteed players.

Based on this tweet, we might have one roster spot left. But we're full with NWG, Tucker, Morgan, and Niang.

I think Niang, Morgan and NWG are non-guaranteed contracts for this season. I don't know what date they'd become guaranteed, but I'd assume it's soon. Normally, the deadline would be 7 - 10 days after the start of free agency, which gives the Jazz time to scan the market.