What's new

2020 Jazz Season is the Darkest Timeline

You forgot to mention that the portion of the season that we did play was one weird a** rollercoaster ride too. At the start of the season we played good D but the offense was atrocious. Then our offense exploded and was tops in the NBA and our defense disappeared.

All of this means 2021 will be amazing for us right? I mean it can't be all bad forever...

Right...Rudy pouting over not getting the ball and not giving his DPOY effort... and our guards being unable or unwilling to throw him a pass when he is open (Joe Ingles excepted)… was crazy frustrating. Mike looking like a poor man's Rubio (I mentioned it, but it is worth mentioning again) was really bad.

There was also the day we benched Mike Conley then unbenched Mike Conley.

Jordan Clarkson for Dante Exum is a bright spot.

I heard that now that there isn’t as much decency bias with watching Clarkson play, that DL is having a lot of second thoughts that keep him up at night, worried that he prematurely traded away someone who will come back to haunt him. He’s been reading draft hype articles of how Exum’s free throw percentage went up when they did the test with the headphones when the crowed was screaming at him.

[This was a real thing]

Right...Rudy pouting over not getting the ball and not giving his DPOY effort... and our guards being unable or unwilling to throw him a pass when he is open (Joe Ingles excepted)… was crazy frustrating. Mike looking like a poor man's Rubio (I mentioned it, but it is worth mentioning again) was really bad.

There was also the day we benched Mike Conley then unbenched Mike Conley.

I forgot about the benching situation. It really has not been an absolutely horrible year.

Pedo Biden is just as evil, fwiw.
Nah. I’ll take the mystery candidate over the worst president in American history. At least Biden is a politician (he might listen?)? I don’t got much ammo on this. Biden sucks ****ing ***.

And even our gaming team ****ing sucks.

You forgot to mention that the portion of the season that we did play was one weird a** rollercoaster ride too. At the start of the season we played good D but the offense was atrocious. Then our offense exploded and was tops in the NBA and our defense disappeared.

All of this means 2021 will be amazing for us right? I mean it can't be all bad forever...

Yeah I was gonna say, this was one of the wildest season before the rona hit. I still dont know what our team is. I dont think the players even know. We went on that huge win streak in the soft spot of our schedule but since than it's been win 4, lose 5, win 4, lose 4, win 5 and who knows we may have been headed to another losing streak when this hit.