What's new

2020 Jazzfanz all time Jazz draft, and renaming of TJF Sweepstakes!!!

Lol what a little baby. Can’t handle it but can dish it out.
You accused me of purposely giving you the toughest match, giving myself the easiest match and manipulating things however I wanted. Had you done it to my face, you would’ve gotten punched. Who just comes out and starts trashing the person running the draft, which ran rather smooth, accuses them of cheating and claims they’re never running the draft again and you expect me to let it go? Nah!

You accused me of purposely giving you the toughest match, giving myself the easiest match and manipulating things however I wanted. Had you done it to my face, you would’ve gotten punched. Who just comes out and starts trashing the person running the draft, which ran rather smooth, accuses them of cheating and claims they’re never running the draft again and you expect me to let it go? Nah!

Lmao now you would have punched me if this was in person. Keep going.

Who? I would. Evidently, @White Chocolate would too.

All first round matchups have been randomly set using a number randomizer. The first two matches will be put up tomorrow at 11am MST. For all the idiots, that’s utah time.

WC really got the short end of the stick, where as I got the long end of the stick lol

matches 1 and 2 have your writeups into me before 11am MST

1. Troat Guru vs. Ellis269
  2. Tfivas vs. Numberica
  3. thee jazz fan vs. Wes Mantooth
  4. Hekate vs. White Chocolate
  5. Ron Mexico vs Beer
  6. David Hume vs. gandalfe

When do the matches go up?

first two matches go up tomorrow 11am MST. don’t know about the rest yet.

Gail Goodrich was one of the worst trades in NBA history. Gail chose the Jazz in FA but for some controversial reason the Jazz had to give the Lakers two picks to get him which lead to Magic Johnson. This trade also cost the Jazz getting former Utah Stars player Moses Malone. They gave up his rights to retain a pick. Despite injuries he still had a solid 2nd season with the Jazz. 16 ppg on a career best 49.5% shooting and 5 apg. Its nice to have a HOF PG playing for me.

But imagine a world where the Jazz had Magic Johnson and Moses Malone as their core... That would have lead to some serious championships right away for the team in SLC.

Its crazy that the NO Jazz team had no contingency plan if they made the playoffs. That team never even thought that was a possibility.

I often wonder what would have happened had the Utah Stars team held out or the St Louis team had won 4 more games and they would have joined the NBA and become the Utah Rockies with Moses Malone and a pretty solid roster. So many little things back then that almost happened or changed things so much. These two teams wanted to merge earlier just had poor ownership.

That 79-80 Roster would have had:
Magic
Adrian Dantley
Bernard King
Moses Malone

Plus Jazz possibly still would have drafted Malone and/or Stockton. They were not high picks.

How **** is it that Jazz tried to sign a FA and the NBA stepped in and tried to discourage FA and forced the Jazz to give the Lakers those picks. NBA screwed the Jazz over. Also it was really dumb of the Jazz to give up Moses Malone to recoup a 1st round pick.

I just met a guy living in China for 18 years who's from Detroit. He was rockin Utah jazz shorts from the s/m days. Nothing has made me happy. Especially because I'm wearing my purple faded Mitchell Jersey.