What's new

2020 Jazzfanz all time Jazz draft, and renaming of TJF Sweepstakes!!!

Quick glance and Hekate is the best by a good margin.

Agreed. I dropped the ball by drafting Derek Fisher instead of Udoh. I was between the two guys but should’ve looked at Hekate’s roster and realized he would take Udoh. His team is basically as perfect as one can be in this thing.

NUMBERICA said:
Favors is really good with spacing and good health.

Apparently he might be back next year

I havent really looked at the salaries. Wondering what his deal would look like.

I could see TFivas team working well together. Ronnie Brewer was so good moving without the ball in his hands so having a guy like Rubio finding him would be fun. Great perimeter shooting in Memo and Horny. Glue guy in Booker.

I could see TFivas team working well together. Ronnie Brewer was so good moving without the ball in his hands so having a guy like Rubio finding him would be fun. Great perimeter shooting in Memo and Horny. Glue guy in Booker.
The thing about Brewer is that he is the definition of a system player. Dude would have not been **** in an offense that didn't emphasize cutting as much as Sloan did.

And his D was solid, but it was very average given his tools.

How the hell did Josh Howard go in Round 6?

And before CJ Miles?

White Chocolate's team is lulz worthy. Olden Polynice starting center?

Josh Howard’s stats

8.7 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 1.2 APG

Jonas Jerebko stats (picked right after Howard)

5.8 PPG, 3.3 RPG, 0.6 APG

****ing clown.

Josh Howard’s stats

8.7 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 1.2 APG

Jonas Jerebko stats (picked right after Howard)

5.8 PPG, 3.3 RPG, 0.6 APG

****ing clown.
Bruh did you watch Josh Howard play for the Jazz? He's legitimately one of the worst players to play for the Jazz in the last 10 years.

I was mostly anti-Jerebko as well, but he provided some level of defense/intensity/shooting that Howard didnt. He was like final year Joe Johnson. It was just hard to watch.

Last edited:
Bruh did you watch Josh Howard play for the Jazz? He's legitimately one of the worst players to play for the Jazz in the last 10 years.

I was mostly anti-Jerebko as well, but he provided some level of defense/intensity/shooting that Howard didnt. He was like final year Joe Johnson. It was just hard to watch.

Lol I actually liked Josh Howard. Probably liked the idea of him more than what he actually did for us. Like Numb said he had a great December.