What's new

2020 NBA Draft Live Thread

Bradley was Rudy backup late first rounder 2017.

Udoka is Rudy backup late first rounder 2020.

Unless we have a massive surprise coming and we trade Rudy.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
This season may turn into the 2.0 version of 2011 season. In midseason as the team continues to struggle, we might be seeing some major staff/player movement with a lurking Nets that had their package ready to trade for the biggest star on the market.

Here was a Jazzfanz favorite that just signed an Exhibit 10 with the Sixers: "On the eve of camp on Monday, the Sixers will bring in another body and that will be Lamine Diane of Cal State Northridge in the Big West Conference. The 6-foot-7 forward averaged 25.6 points and 10.2 rebounds and he was named the Big West Player of the Year twice."

Terrible pick and terrible moves so far. Drafting an antiquated big man who could have been had with the 38th. McDaniels, Bey, and Bane on the board make this doubly unforgivable.

I hope I'm wrong.
I was curious about what we were all saying on draft night last year. This along with many others like @Handlogten's Heros seemed to be right on. Maybe you guys should run the jazz?

we could’ve had Bey, McDaniels, or Bane. Went with Doka…

I was curious about what we were all saying on draft night last year. This along with many others like @Handlogten's Heros seemed to be right on. Maybe you guys should run the jazz?

we could’ve had Bey, McDaniels, or Bane. Went with Doka…
Yeah, I was super mad with last year's draft. The team could have given Bane and McDaniels 10-15 minutes a night this year with how weak the wing/forward position is. Tyler Bey has yet to show he's an NBA player but neither has Azubuike so a wash there. Hire me!

Last edited: