What's new

2020 NBA trade deadline discussion

It seems Utah ist allergic to a stretch 4 with size. At the end of the day i want ilyasova or/and Korkmaz. Ersan would be a decent option at the 4 and Korkmaz a slightly upgrade on Niang.

Have to agree, niang is steaming turd.

Watched him fall down over the ****in ball soon as i turned the game on, not once...but back to ****in back.

Georges Niang doesn't have the physical ability to defend, play hard and compete. I want him out of the rotation. I want guys who run the floor, make the extra effort to shut guys down, and really compete. Not some guy who is just happy to be in the league. The guy brings zero energy.

we will never be taken seriously as a title contender with guys like Niang in our rotation

The Knicks and Hornets have talked Rozier for Randle. How about:

Knicks get Rozier, Biyombo, Ed Davis
Hornets get Randle, Conley
Jazz get Portis, Marvin Williams, Ntilikina

No picks are even needed. Everybody gets what they want. Hell, Charlotte is actually legit with a new big and solid PG. Knicks get a PG who fits. We get a young big and a young perimeter defender for Conley.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the Jazz would have to throw in some seconds but I like this deal for the Jazz. But I have always been a fan of Ntilikina.

Teams like Houston and the Clippers are so much tougher than we are it's a joke. We've got guys who simply can't compete at that level. In the playoffs, Joe Ingles gets exposed for being slow and limited. Now we've got Bogey and Niang and Conley. None of these guys are physically imposing. It's a joke.

We need toughness (and skill) badly. Need to get Baynes and someone else with some balls this off-season if possible. Marcus Morris would be nice but he ain’t coming here.

Exactly!

This would piss me off so much that people are thinking this way about me...

Rudy’s quote last night about us getting comfortable when we get a lead is what has killed me this whole season... we don’t step on the throat. We go up by 10-15 then immediately go full stoopid. We were gift wrapped a schedule win... and we said nah... you can have that **** we’d rather not try that hard.

I don't mind losses so much if we do all we can to win. But stumbling bumbling unforced TOs, lack of effort, lack of blocking out, oppositin offensive rebounds, just drive me bat **** crazy!

I miss the days when teams knew when they came into SLC, they were in for a war. Now the other teams are saying, just hang in there... The Jazz will quit eventually. !@%#$!@%$

Jae traded to Miami. Three hours left. Ain’t looking good.

I miss the days when teams knew when they came into SLC, they were in for a war. Now the other teams are saying, just hang in there... The Jazz will quit eventually. !@%#$!@%$
Dennis wanted playing us to be like going to the dentist. This is like going to the dentist and he starts taking hits of the gas before offering you some.