What's new

2020 Presidential election

Regarding this whole Obamagate thing, what exactly would Obama gain from ousting trump? Would Obama suddenly be president again? Would Hillary? Would a Democrat? Is Obama a huge Mike Pence fan?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Muse: "Conservative" means nothing these days. It's just a self-applied team name for a fan base that has abandoned any and all principles. One could say the same for "Liberals", but few people who "Conservatives" consider to be "Liberals" actually consider themselves "Liberals", while "Conservatives" continue to proudly champion the moniker.

Regarding this whole Obamagate thing, what exactly would Obama gain from ousting trump? Would Obama suddenly be president again? Would Hillary? Would a Democrat? Is Obama a huge Mike Pence fan?

good questions.

but before “outing” trump, wouldn’t Trump’s family and associates have to first be communicating with Russian individuals under surveillance? Why were so many trump people communicating with the Russians? And why (in the case of Flynn) did they lie about these communications to the FBI?

I received a mailing that was basically a newspaper called The Epoch Times in my mailbox. Entire thing was about trashing China and their communist ways.

It was pure propaganda and I’m not a big fan of China, but don’t need 14 pages of it. Made a great fire starter for the fire pit for s’mores.

I received a mailing that was basically a newspaper called The Epoch Times in my mailbox. Entire thing was about trashing China and their communist ways.

It was pure propaganda and I’m not a big fan of China, but don’t need 14 pages of it. Made a great fire starter for the fire pit for s’mores.

Their editor looks and sounds exactly like Steve Buscemi so l look forward Buscemi playing him in the movie about his mysterious disappearance.

This is an awesome thread for those who think that trump loves America and the “average working man.”

It’s true. Trumpers are still poor and mocked more than ever. He’s proving on a daily basis how little he cares for them. No testing health care or salary? no problem! And they think things will finally change with another term? LMFAO

Polls today show Biden ahead of Trump bigly in Arizona, by 4 pts in Trump's adopted home state Florida, and 1 pt in Georgia. If those hold until the fall, this will be a blowout.

Sidenote, Martha McSally and Susan Collins are also down bigly. Which feels so good. I'd love to get Moscow Mitch too.

This thread is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with America right now.
Our two party system has polarized our nation to the point of civil unrest.
I hope all of this leads to additional parties becoming viable, with actual qualified candidates rather than quack extremists every bit as bad or worse than those of the two dominant parties.

This thread is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with America right now.
Our two party system has polarized our nation to the point of civil unrest.
I hope all of this leads to additional parties becoming viable, with actual qualified candidates rather than quack extremists every bit as bad or worse than those of the two dominant parties.

Much like building a rival to the NFL, really hard to get a foothold. Too much money, corporate interests, lobbying, etc. that goes on unchecked. When the NRA, oil and gas companies, telecom and tech companies, etc. chucking money at everyone, no wonder this country is bought and sold.

Has anyone ever heard of a poor politician?

Much like building a rival to the NFL, really hard to get a foothold. Too much money, corporate interests, lobbying, etc. that goes on unchecked. When the NRA, oil and gas companies, telecom and tech companies, etc. chucking money at everyone, no wonder this country is bought and sold.

Has anyone ever heard of a poor politician?

Biden was actually the poorest man in Congress for decades. He had a net worth under $100k into his 60s.

He really only made any money at all from book royalties and paid speaking engagements in the last 6-7 years or so.

AOC might be negative net worth when you include student loans.

Are we sure it’s the two party system that’s failing or one shrinking political party that has lost faith in democracy and is now functioning as an extremist illiberal party? Example 1,348,847:

The two-party system problem isn't really about the number of parties. It's that we don't have a mechanism for a major political party (in this case the GOP) to naturally die.

In a parliamentary model with lots of parties there's no obvious reason for the white supremacists, the single issue abortion voters and the low tax enthusiasts to be lock step aligned into a single slot of candidates. As demographics and times change narrow issue groups could wax and wane over time naturally. The first past the post system means there's no natural way for the GOP to fade and have something replace it. So the desperate push to prop the infrastructure up become increasingly desperate and weird. Next thing you know, the only person that can unite the base is the most racist and vile one of them all.

I'm still a bit shocked that the nation found two individuals who couldn't talk themselves into an extra BBQ for their McNuggets at the drive-thru window to lead our country, but here we are.

Difference is one seems to actually have videotaped compassion and basic human etiquette while the other does not.

The Trump Administration with yet another big **** you to first responders.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/19/national-guard-coronavirus-267514

The first wave of the National Guard who were activated due to COVID-19 will be recalled on June 24. One day before they'll be eligible for GI Benefits.

thousands of members who first deployed in late March will find themselves with only 89 days of duty credit, one short of the 90-day threshold for qualifying for early retirement and education benefits under the Post-9/11 GI bill.

He is a brain dead and brainwashed idiot.
Lol at the part where he said that Biden raped the woman working for him. iirc the woman working for him didn't even accuse him of raping him but pjf is going to go ahead and make that accusation.
What a **** head

She did accuse Biden of sexual assault.
https://time.com/5831100/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegation/
“He just had me up against the wall, and the wall was cold. And I remember, he— it happened all at once. The gym bag, I don’t know where it went, I handed it to him, it was gone, and then his hands were on me, and underneath my clothes,” Reade said. “He went down my skirt, but then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers.”

Last edited:
I got a lot more interested in the Tara Reade story when I found out she was fluent enough in Russian to translate Rumi's poems into the language.