What's new

2020 Presidential election

So, you're saying you got yours, and you don't care about the damage you left behind? Thanks for telling us.

America was built on the backs of the masses. America will be fine in the hands of the masses.
He’s a populist when it suits him. Remember the Clive Bundy **** that got him all riled up?

Get in office, sell out the American people, the goal of all career politicians but a few. Clinton had a private server and was selling access. This isn't funny and y'all who post here will defend it. What does that say about you all? Traitors.
Unmerited broadside attacks on the entire community of Jazzfanz. Where have we seen this playbook before?
I’ll put this **** in my spreadsheet. ****er.

Isn't Bundy a wealthy rancher? When I think of "the masses", the Bundy's aren't on that list.
The support of them was full of the particular kind of libertarianism that’s popular in the west right now.

Isn’t Donald Trump a wealthy celeb........?

The support of them was full of the particular kind of libertarianism that’s popular in the west right now.

Isn’t Donald Trump a wealthy celeb........?

It’s also the double standard you see so much on the right these days.

those they hate, they accuse of corruption and taking advantage of the American system.
Yet, those they see as part of their tribe are perceived to have been smart by exploiting the American system.

Imagine the meltdown Fox News would’ve had if Hillary Clinton during the primary had bragged about exploiting American tax laws the way Trump did. Or if Obama had campaigned at a rally asking to kiss all the beautiful women. Imagine the outrage if Biden asked for suburban women to vote for him since he saved their neighborhoods.

Bundy is a welfare queen who still owes us millions in unpaid taxes. His son is a domestic terrorist. But in modern-day failing democracies, it’s not who you are that matters but who you associate with. Today, it’s better for you to associate with Fox News and Trump.

Going to be hard to contest any election results in swing states unless they are close. If you're down 100k votes in Michigan, you're probably not going to find 100k votes sitting out there for you. We have to remember 2004 and Florida was separated by a few hundred and auto-recounts always occur if the margin is =<.5%.

A vote is a vote regardless of if it's early, in-person, absentee, etc. Good luck to any campaign that thinks they are going to just get 'mail-in' thrown out.

One thing is clear. Neither the Dems/Libs/Repubs give a single **** about the average working American.

Clearly, both parties are equal. I blame pelosi. It’s clearly her fault that the senate isn’t passing much needed covid relief to people. Look at what Republican senators are wasting time with right now:

Cmon Pelosi, get Ted Cruz under control....

And if it is credible @fishonjazz? Serious honest question. If it is credible?

Then a politician did something corrupt? Unprecedented!

It's almost like you think I'm a Biden fan or something. I think Biden sucks. Badly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

And if it is credible @fishonjazz? Serious honest question. If it is credible?

narrator: it’s not credible. It’s already been debunked.

And we already know that Guiliani was after Russian disinformation on Hunter Biden. Anyone else remember what Trump got impeached over? My hell we live in the dumbest timeline.

Then a politician did something corrupt? Unprecedented!

It's almost like you think I'm a Biden fan or something. I think Biden sucks. Badly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He very much does suck, so why are they running him? (Meanwhile slandering honest people like Tulsi Gabbard as an Russian Asset)