What's new

2020 Presidential election

Why are we helping the Russians interfere with still another election? This is so transparent. I should think merely considering the source, Rudy Giuliani, would be way more than enough to not take it seriously. We went through Rudy’s BS at the time of the impeachment.

Lol manufactured outrage every single day. I'm sorry I always hound you but you thrive off of fear mongering.

If you really cared, you'd be looking into Bidens family making millions upon millions from China, Russia, and Ukraine but you hypocritically sweep it under the rug. What about the Steele Dossier? Bought straight from an alleged Russian spy? This is after Obama was told by John Brennan this was happening and he not only allowed it, he helped and lied about having this knowledge.

Last edited:
Let's also talk about you hypocrites for the last 4 years yelling about Trump and his attack on the first amendment, yet when there's a Biden story about his ties to Ukraine you all celebrate places like twitter and Facebook censoring the 1st amendment.

@Red

I voted for Trump. And a large part of the reason is that the entire campaign for Biden was "hey vote for me cuz I'm not Trump!".
That's not how you get my vote.
How can anyone vote for that smug, conceited creep is beyond me? Just looking at that perpetual scowl, you would think would be an immediate turn-off.

Yes you did and it's why not a single person ever comes to your aid when I continually blast you for such hatred. I'm glad you reported me. I'd love to know how your behavior is acceptable here.
What I don't understand is how you can support someone who is the most hateful and hate-inspiring politician in our nation's history. The man reeks of self-centered, conceited behavior and constantly is spewing hatred in his tweets, continually calling others rude names and praising hate groups and even murderers. You are such a hypocrite.

What I don't understand is how you can support someone who is the most hateful and hate-inspiring politician in our nation's history. The man reeks of self-centered, conceited behavior and constantly is spewing hatred in his tweets, continually calling others rude names and praising hate groups and even murderers. You are such a hypocrite.
Here's some more hate speech. **** you, too.

I'm sorry I always hound you

It’s not a problem. It’s only the internet, and I don’t know you. Certainly no need to apologize. Most of the time I don’t even look at your replies to me. I mean you yourself know you only post to trigger people. I certainly know that’s the case. You yourself don’t even expect me to take you seriously, so don’t worry about “hounding” me.

If you really cared, you'd be looking into Bidens family making millions upon millions from China, Russia, and Ukraine

But I don’t care at all. Apart from the Russian disinformation component of Giuliani’s “October surprise”, and the consequent lack of credibility to the entire story, all that matters to me is getting Trump out of the White House. This is a very weak October surprise with little credibility, but even if true, it pales in comparison to Trump. Even if everything about it were truthful, I would not care when viewed in the context of who I want in the Oval Office on Inauguration Day, and who I want out of the Oval Office on Inauguration Day. It’s simply of no consequence to me. Counting down to a Democratic landslide.

I voted for Trump. And a large part of the reason is that the entire campaign for Biden was "hey vote for me cuz I'm not Trump!".
That's not how you get my vote.
What part of the Trump agenda made it better than "I'm not Trump"? Just curious.

If you really cared, you'd be looking into Bidens family making millions upon millions from China, Russia, and Ukraine but you hypocritically sweep it under the rug

But you are free to take all that seriously. I am not required to take it seriously at all, and for very good reasons at the moment. It doesn’t even belong under the rug. It deserves to be taken out with the garbage. You, on the other hand, will not even look at the credibility issues, the Russian disinformation issues, the highly questionable origin of the hard drive, the interview of the computer repairman, and so on. But you don’t have to. You can just accept it all as fact and run with it. That’s your right. You do not need my approval. You do not need me to support these charges at all. I have as much right to my opinion, without being called a hypocrite because of my position. You need to get off your high horse in that regard.

Oh, and BTW, still no notifications when you tag me, but I did just see you tagged me about never complaining about the Democratic Party. Sorry, but the problem is clearly with the Republican complicity with Trump. I am hoping for a Democratic sweep so McConnell will no longer be able to prevent any and all Democratic crafted legislation from ever getting through the Senate. In my life, I have voted Republican for both governor and senate contests. But, right now, the Republicans are part of the problem.

I have to keep my eyes on the prize, both houses and the White House. If you think I have never had a problem with the Democratic Party, guess wrong again. I was radicalized in the Vietnam era, and that war was fought under both parties. But, right now, I must side with the Democrats. They are dealing with the closest thing we have ever had to a fascist in the White House. Don’t believe that? Well, I don’t care, nor should you pretend to care what I believe.

Show me where you, @Red , @The Thriller, @Gameface , @FAILED STATE, @colton , @Avery have said a negative word about the Democratic party. Just one.

Here before you say anything, outside of a select few the Republican party is garbage. That's kind of why we voted away from out party.

Well, since you @me and somehow keep thinking I'm a Democrat when I've mentioned numerous times that I'm Unaffiliated, I'll break it down a bit:

- Democrats have also ballooned our national deficit and overpromised economic turnarounds for the sake of votes
- They've failed to make inroads with rural voters and issues for the sake of other positions
- No shortage of scandals be it campaign finance, sexual escapades, illegal practices, etc.
- Pushed candidates such as HRC over more progressive candidates as a party in obvious favoritism

What you don't seem to understand, even though it's been repeated ad nauseum, is most here aren't huge proponents of Biden or even the Democratic platform, but they're huge opponents of Trump. Putting it bluntly, we think he's a ****ing embarrassment, know he's a ****ing embarrassment and are sick of being the laughing stock of the world.

I could go on and on in a myriad of ways of explaining how awful he is as a president, but it wouldn't matter. You're free to vote how you see fit and so are we. We'll see who bet on the right horse November 3rd.

Well, since you @me and somehow keep thinking I'm a Democrat when I've mentioned numerous times that I'm Unaffiliated, I'll break it down a bit:

- Democrats have also ballooned our national deficit and overpromised economic turnarounds for the sake of votes
- They've failed to make inroads with rural voters and issues for the sake of other positions
- No shortage of scandals be it campaign finance, sexual escapades, illegal practices, etc.
- Pushed candidates such as HRC over more progressive candidates as a party in obvious favoritism

What you don't seem to understand, even though it's been repeated ad nauseum, is most here aren't huge proponents of Biden or even the Democratic platform, but they're huge opponents of Trump. Putting it bluntly, we think he's a ****ing embarrassment, know he's a ****ing embarrassment and are sick of being the laughing stock of the world.

I could go on and on in a myriad of ways of explaining how awful he is as a president, but it wouldn't matter. You're free to vote how you see fit and so are we. We'll see who bet on the right horse November 3rd.
Thank you. What I don't understand is how you all are completely fine overlooking Bidens ardent racism. If racism was so bad to you guys why stay silent when Biden says "By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly
Different attitudes about different things,”

That's racism yet none if you call it out. Personally, I find that worse than anything Trump has ever said. What about his quip about Obama not being a token black guy?

why do you overlook his own sexual assault accusations and sniffing little girls?

why do you look past his accusations of major corruption?

You guys hate Trump for these very things yet stay silent because he's your candidate.

But you are free to take all that seriously. I am not required to take it seriously at all, and for very good reasons at the moment. It doesn’t even belong under the rug. It deserves to be taken out with the garbage. You, on the other hand, will not even look at the credibility issues, the Russian disinformation issues, the highly questionable origin of the hard drive, the interview of the computer repairman, and so on. But you don’t have to. You can just accept it all as fact and run with it. That’s your right. You do not need my approval. You do not need me to support these charges at all. I have as much right to my opinion, without being called a hypocrite because of my position. You need to get off your high horse in that regard.

Oh, and BTW, still no notifications when you tag me, but I did just see you tagged me about never complaining about the Democratic Party. Sorry, but the problem is clearly with the Republican complicity with Trump. I am hoping for a Democratic sweep so McConnell will no longer be able to prevent any and all Democratic crafted legislation from ever getting through the Senate. In my life, I have voted Republican for both governor and senate contests. But, right now, the Republicans are part of the problem.

I have to keep my eyes on the prize, both houses and the White House. If you think I have never had a problem with the Democratic Party, guess wrong again. I was radicalized in the Vietnam era, and that war was fought under both parties. But, right now, I must side with the Democrats. They are dealing with the closest thing we have ever had to a fascist in the White House. Don’t believe that? Well, I don’t care, nor should you pretend to care what I believe.
Does the hardrive exist or not?

The answer is yes

Thank you. What I don't understand is how you all are completely fine overlooking Bidens ardent racism. If racism was so bad to you guys why stay silent when Biden says "By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly
Different attitudes about different things,”

That's racism yet none if you call it out. Personally, I find that worse than anything Trump has ever said. What about his quip about Obama not being a token black guy?

why do you overlook his own sexual assault accusations and sniffing little girls?

why do you look past his accusations of major corruption?

You guys hate Trump for these very things yet stay silent because he's your candidate.
No one is overlooking any of that.

Why do you overlook "grab them by the *****" and raping 13-year-olds?

If you don't directly answer this question your are admitting your approval of child rape.