What's new

2020 Presidential election

But Democrats are accused of dividing the nation? Good grief

I remember a story about some U.S. States separating from the rest of the the U.S. States.
MenacingSomberEsok-size_restricted.gif

GranularVagueIndianringneckparakeet-max-1mb.gif

Word
Cannabis in the presidential race: Biden-Harris pledge to decriminalize marijuana

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Word
Cannabis in the presidential race: Biden-Harris pledge to decriminalize marijuana

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

As they should. Tax it like anything else and put less people behind bars.

I would love to see school trust lands get extra revenue especially as our education system is underfunded.

As they should. Tax it like anything else and put less people behind bars.

I would love to see school trust lands get extra revenue especially as our education system is underfunded.
It'll have to be used to fund social security.

Citing "sources in the Republican party at the state and national levels," the report reads:

"[T]he Trump campaign is discussing contingency plans to bypass election results and appoint loyal electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.
With a justification based on claims of rampant fraud, Trump would ask state legislators to set aside the popular vote and exercise their power to choose a slate of electors directly. The longer Trump succeeds in keeping the vote count in doubt, the more pressure legislators will feel to act before the safe-harbor deadline expires."

I'll put money on a peaceful transfer of power. When Trump loses he'll step down.

I agree. He's like any other bully - he talks a big game but backs down when confronted by superior forces. It's all a ploy to rally the base to vote. I hope.

Hope y’all are right... the world of real estate and construction is very friggin litigious. I don’t see this ending well.

There is zero chance of a peaceful transfer of power... If Trump does win I think we have crazy violent protesting... The End Is Near!
As I’ve been saying for months now: this is already a Failed State.

There’s a chance for a sort of renewal (of indeterminate length and energy) in an election. But it’s hard to believe in the robustness of any renewal with this one.

That said, I choose Biden 10 out of 10 times and hope to parlay that victory into momentum in the next couple of elections.

But, frrrreal, if we **** the bed or have mixed results in 2020, 2022, and/or 2024, then y’all better start worrying your ****ing asses off

There is zero chance of a peaceful transfer of power... If Trump does win I think we have crazy violent protesting... The End Is Near!

If it’s close, and the mail vote count drags on, I think the possibilities outlined in The Atlantic article are a virtual certainty. Hard to see this “ending” well at all.

As I’ve been saying for months now: this is already a Failed State.

Yep, it really does look that way. I long ago grew tired of the old saw “it can’t happen here”.

We, all of us, Republican, Democrat, Conservative or Liberal, need this to be a slam dunk election.

Either this is Trump Nation or it is the United States of America.

This can't be a close call.