What's new

2020 Presidential election

And you keep posting to me while I'm working. You obsessed with me bro? Stalker sheep.
Im obsessed with bold faced liars and exposing them. It's my one goal in life. I have masters degree in pathological liars so it intrigues me. I press you to expose that you are obviously lying.

Providing a single link that says this was a single mother rally is not a difficult task. Especially when the link you quoted stated the opposite of what you said.

Sooooo not even a word in how Trump's tax returns show loopholes but nothing illegal and the main part.... Absolutely nothing from Russia like you sheep have been crying about for 3+ years?

Am I a sheep? I’m so confused.
Do you refuse to see fake news when it is so obviously in front of your face? If so then yes you are a sheep, like sheepyfresh.

Im obsessed with bold faced liars and exposing them. It's my one goal in life. I have masters degree in pathological liars so it intrigues me. I press you to expose that you are obviously lying.

Providing a single link that says this was a single mother rally is not a difficult task. Especially when the link you quoted stated the opposite of what you said.
It only said the opposite if you cannot see past your programming little sheep. The obvious fake news truth is there between the lines. Wake up sleepy sheep.

It only said the opposite if you cannot see past your programming little sheep. The obvious fake news truth is there between the lines. Wake up sleepy sheep.
You try WAAAAAAY to hard lol. There can only be one me.
All I'm asking for is a link... Asking for an IOTA of evidence is like pulling teeth with you liars. This is word for word your response lol...
"It only said the opposite if you cannot see past your programming little sheep. The obvious fake news truth is there between the lines. Wake up sleepy sheep." ...(something Joe Biden would say?)

That's not an answer. Well it is a typical Jazzfanz Democrat answer.... aka whataboutisms that have nothing to do with the topic because they can't answer simple, simple request.

I fully accept you lost this conversation since I have provided multiple sources(as I ALWAYS DO) to my claims that this was not a single mothers rally. I will no longer respond to this certain topic as it's pointless and I wanna completely own you on another topic.

On to the next topic of there being absolutely no connection between Trump and Russia financially. Fact after fact after fact after fact after fact fact after fact after fact after fact fact after fact after fact after fact that I've provided proves just who the sheep really are. You've been talking Russia Trump tax returns for years.... Sheep.

You try WAAAAAAY to hard lol. There can only be one me.
All I'm asking for is a link... Asking for an IOTA of evidence is like pulling teeth with you liars. This is word for word your response lol...
"It only said the opposite if you cannot see past your programming little sheep. The obvious fake news truth is there between the lines. Wake up sleepy sheep." ...(something Joe Biden would say?)

That's not an answer. Well it is a typical Jazzfanz Democrat answer.... aka whataboutisms that have nothing to do with the topic because they can't answer simple, simple request.

I fully accept you lost this conversation since I have provided multiple sources(as I ALWAYS DO) to my claims that this was not a single mothers rally. I will no longer respond to this certain topic as it's pointless and I wanna completely own you on another topic.

On to the next topic of there being absolutely no connection between Trump and Russia financially. Fact after fact after fact after fact after fact fact after fact after fact after fact fact after fact after fact after fact that I've provided proves just who the sheep really are. You've been talking Russia Trump tax returns for years.... Sheep.
The link was the first video posted like for all of your other responses. You just can't see it because of your programming. Sad.

This should be a total disaster on both sides tonight. Can't wait to see how both sides on here try and spin it.

I just don’t think there’s many undecideds. If you want Trump, it’s because of how his performance has been the past four years. If you think it’s subpar, you will probably vote for Joe.

The link was the first video posted like for all of your other responses. You just can't see it because of your programming. Sad.
Lol still trying even though we both agreed I won.

Anyways funny that Biden team was ok with an ear piece check a few days ago but now are defiant. Lol why? What does it hurt making sure Biden isn't cheating?

@LogGrad98
Anything on we now knowing Trump and Russia had absolutely no illegal monetary ties? I remember you going off for days about Trump and Russia. I'll expect my answer by 3:15 or you concede again

This should be a total disaster on both sides tonight. Can't wait to see how both sides on here try and spin it.

I really doubt there are that many undecideds in this election, and so tonight's events will not sway very many voters. But it might be pretty good theater to see which of the two is the least coherent. If Biden can keep his cool and treat Trump's nonsense remarks as such, he might do well. So far his election strategy seems to be to let Trump hang himself, and that could work again tonight. But Trump will Trump, so impossible to tell what will happen.

Lol still trying even though we both agreed I won.

Anyways funny that Biden team was ok with an ear piece check a few days ago but now are defiant. Lol why? What does it hurt making sure Biden isn't cheating?
That's cute you think you won when you never answered with any evidence. Where is your link, little sheep?

I really doubt there are that many undecideds in this election, and so tonight's events will not sway very many voters. But it might be pretty good theater to see which of the two is the least coherent. If Biden can keep his cool and treat Trump's nonsense remarks as such, he might do well. So far his election strategy seems to be to let Trump hang himself, and that could work again tonight. But Trump will Trump, so impossible to tell what will happen.

Biden's going to go "Duh, ummmmm, 800,000,000 million have died from ebola just this week! Ummm, der, ughhhh...."

Trumps going to go "Blatant lie, blatant lie, put down, blatant lie, blame Hillary. Lie, lie, lie."

So yeah, should be a fun evening.