What's new

2020 Presidential election

This has to piss Democrats off sooo bad. With how violent they are and all. Remember your highest seat called peace a "distraction".

He went [ahead] and negotiated against all advice, but he did it with common sense. He negotiated directly with the Arab states concerned and Israel and brought them together,” law professor David Flint, of the legal scholars that nominated Trump, told Sky News. He said that the “Trump Doctrine” in the Middle East is “something extraordinary.”

“He has, firstly, common sense, and he is only guided by national interest … and therefore an interest in the western alliance,” Flint continued. “What he has done with the Trump Doctrine is that he has decided he would no longer have America in endless wars, wars which achieve nothing but the killing of thousands of young Americans. … So he’s reducing America’s tendency to get involved in any and every war.”

This is exactly what I expected. Trump's goal is to spend all the time talking because he knows he has nothing to say of value so his only hope is to overwhelm Biden so he can't talk.

This **** gonna end in a fist fight...Biden is a few minutes from saying "Bitch... talk over me one more time and you will find out my position on elbowing people in the teeth".

This is exactly what I expected. Trump's goal is to spend all the time talking because he knows he has nothing to say of value so his only hope is to overwhelm Biden so he can't talk.
Joe is too robotic and Trump ain't gonna let him give his rehearsed speeches.

331 million people in America and it's down to these two people for president.

We're the suckers, but it's time to turn the page on this administration.
Maybe they both get worked up and have heart attacks... we can just outsource our leadership to canada or mexico for 4 years.

Honestly, doesn't really feel like there's any winner tonight so far.

And that means that Biden wins because time is running out for Donald.

Trump wiping the floor. Hillary now Biden... Embarrassing when you had a moderate progressive like Tulsi who would've crushed both these dudes. Gotta protect Obama and his KGB though.

Honestly, softer Joe is better than angry Joe. Said that since the early debates.

It's an extreme contrast from Trump which matters.