What's new

2020 Presidential election

If Obamacare was so great, why did Obama wait last minute(last day) to sign up for it? Well Obama technically didn't even sign himself up for his own plan, his secretary did it for him.

Why was I forced to pay for it?

Biden sticks to the issues. Trump interrupts every 17 seconds and argues with the moderator. Biden is killing it tonight. Trump makes this unwatchable.

This ending with three old guys that can't remember what they were talking about is perfect.

Biden sticks to the issues. Trump interrupts every 17 seconds and argues with the moderator. Biden is killing it tonight. Trump makes this unwatchable.
Biden isn't killing it... he's managing it. Trump is an amazing conman. He's a confident speaker but the **** he says is just lies.

Biden just isn't a good speaker. I think he will put smart qualified people around him (that is my hope). So I guess I'll vote for him.

Honestly, what to take from tonight?

Not a whole lot. Trump needed some major misfires from Biden and he didn't get them. There's not any real soundbites here that are going to steer the election's trajectory. Outside of the ferocity of the debate, it's pointless in the grand scheme.

Biden is running out the clock and a 'draw' or any sort of non-movement towards Trump is really a win for him - and that's how I basically see tonight.

At some point, you run out of footballs for Hail Marys.

Really, Trump has no plan for anything. That's really what it comes down to.
He was just trying to win ugly... that's his plan. Biden isn't a great speaker and the constant interruption caused him to stammer and just miss out on his high notes. The wrong turn thing was good.

I just wanted Biden to say "the **** you say about the proud boys?". He's just too robotic. Trump is the opposite... flying by the seat of his pants.

Did watching tonight make you feel any better about how Nov. 3rd will go?

Don't know about you, but there's no better cluster**** of a cherry on top of this **** sundae we call 2020 than the last two months being a call to overturn and not accept the election results.

Buckle up, kids - this country is a mess.

Biden isn't killing it... he's managing it. Trump is an amazing conman. He's a confident speaker but the **** he says is just lies.

Biden just isn't a good speaker. I think he will put smart qualified people around him (that is my hope). So I guess I'll vote for him.

Biden is a fine speaker when he’s not interrupted every 10 seconds. I think he confirmed, he’s the adult in the room. His patience alone shows he’s got the temperament to be president. Trump is getting his *** kicked. Especially among women. He needed to make an inroads here.

Who did he win over tonight that wasn’t already a proud boy MAGA type?

Last edited:
Did watching tonight make you feel any better about how Nov. 3rd will go?

Don't know about you, but there's no better cluster**** of a cherry on top of this **** sundae we call 2020 than the last two months being a call to overturn and not accept the election results.

Buckle up, kids - this country is a mess.

Very much so. Biden didn’t fall for any of the bait. He didn’t get caught up in the orange monkey throwing his own ****. Biden showed he’s the adult in the room.

Meanwhile, orange monkey argued nonstop with the moderator, refused to condemn White supremacists, and did absolutely nothing to win over women and moderates.

Biden I think solidified his position of power right now. He’s up 3-0 with the clock ticking. Voting is already happening.

Biden is a fine speaker when you aren’t interrupting him every 10 seconds. I think he confirmed, he’s the adult in the room. His patience alone shows he’s got the temperament to be president. Trump is getting his *** kicked. Especially among women. He needed to make an inroads here.

Who did he win over tonight that wasn’t already a proud boy MAGA type?
I don't know who Trump won over... I just don't think Biden "killed it". Not that he had much of a chance to. I think the smiling and head nodding showing "patience" was partly not having a great comeback and allowing Trump to steamroll him.

I wanted to come away with a greater sense of confidence in Joe... I don't have that... I'm still voting for "not trump". Look, Trump may not have given him an opportunity to instill confidence with how he mucked things up.