What's new

2021 The Year of the HYDRA!

2021 is the Year of the Hydra

• Yes, of course it is! I am a real jazzfan!

• I agree to delete my account and never watch another jazz game again.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
b3de243b6260be929c55f6889a808c66.jpg

I don't care about what they're saying about the Chinese New Year and and Ox and all that. They forgot to carry the 9 somewhere or something because it is clearly the Year of the Hydra!

Playing the Utah Jazz is like fighting Hydra. The attack is coming from too many angles, too much motion, too many offensive options, you can't guard against one head of the Hydra unless you leave another head in position to strike. There is no defense, no hope, no redemption.

This is the thread where we honor the Hydra.

P.S. Don't forget to sign the Oath Pledge, err, I mean vote in the poll.

Last edited:
So there’s another water hydra... a “genus of small, fresh water organisms.” You can check out the Wikipedia page, but here’s a picture of it:

1614307754112.jpeg

It looks like... well, it’s got arms coming off the top of its head like the guy from Mortal Kombat.

1614307819133.png

And it even has small little legs underneath one of its... tentacles?

So there’s another water hydra... a “genus of small, fresh water organisms.” You can check out the Wikipedia page, but here’s a picture of it:

View attachment 10395

It looks like... well, it’s got arms coming off the top of its head like the guy from Mortal Kombat.

View attachment 10396

And it even has small little legs underneath one of its... tentacles?
I read some more about these things. They are basically indestructible. Some species can spontaneously regenerate entire individual from a clump of like a dozen cells. You can chop one into 20 pieces and within a relatively short time have 20 new hydras swimming around. Pretty crazy. Tardigrades and hydras, glad they are not 20 feet long and hostile. We would be ****ed.