What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz All Time NBA Draft

We could speed this up a bit by letting people pick the year after they pick the player.
Is it even necessary to select the year?

We all know somebody selecting Shaq isn't taking Suns Shaq, and we all know what Shaq was capable of. Who people play with matters and our super teams won't resemble any particular season in a player's career anyway.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

We all know somebody selecting Shaq isn't taking Suns Shaq, and we all know what Shaq was capable of. Who people play with matters and our super teams won't resemble any particular season in a player's career anyway.

I dig that. You're basically picking the absolute prime version of that player, undoubtedly.

I like it because it makes it clear that we are evaluating based on peak year. A player who was great for one year is graded higher than another who was really good for 15, for competition purposes

JoelHodge hasn’t been on since Wednesday. He has till 7am eastern standard time, then @Elizah Huge is free to select and @JoelHodgeJr can pick whenever he manages to log on. Joel if you’re going to do this you need to log on once a day at least so you have an idea when it’s your pick. If it helps, pm me your number so I can text you when it’s your turn.

JoelHodge hasn’t been on since Wednesday. He has till 7am eastern standard time, then @Elizah Huge is free to select and @JoelHodgeJr can pick whenever he manages to log on. Joel if you’re going to do this you need to log on once a day at least so you have an idea when it’s your pick. If it helps, pm me your number so I can text you when it’s your turn.
Bro, just set a 12 hour limit from hereon and bypass him at the 12th hour. Wednesday was 3 days ago. He wasn't even on when the draft began so he most likely forgot, and didn't know we started. The more draft lag we have, the longer it will drag out and get people disinterested.

Pick for him if he misses his queue pick

Last edited:
Tim Duncan
2002–2003

Highlights:

• Second NBA Title
  • 60–22 regular season record (#1 in the NBA)
  • Second straight MVP award
  • All-NBA First Team
  • All-NBA Defensive First Team
  • Career highs in rebounds (12.9), assists (3.9) and blocks (2.9)

Attachments

• AdmiredWaterloggedGuillemot-size_restricted.gif
    AdmiredWaterloggedGuillemot-size_restricted.gif
    2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited: