What's new

2022 Free Agency Thread

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor

View: https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1554095069501837313?s=20&t=4ohVgyWY5Gsx361K86fA8A

giphy.gif

It’s really not that bad of a take. Durant has 4 years left on his deal. Tatum is a turnover machine and very inefficient in the playoffs.

TheStormofWar

It’s really not that bad of a take. Durant has 4 years left on his deal. Tatum is a turnover machine and very inefficient in the playoffs.
Guess it would surprise you that Durant averaged more TOVs the last few years and career wise than Tatum while being far less efficient last year. ;)

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Guess it would surprise you that Durant averaged more TOVs the last few years and career wise than Tatum while being far less efficient last year. ;)

When it’s one man vs the best defensive team in the league I’m not sure what you really expect. He’s not LeBron.

Coach Ellis

Tatum > Brown + Smart

There’s no way I’d trade Jayson Tatum before I’d trade those two. . . also, I’m not sure I’d want to sacrifice Brown for Durant unless Jaylen becomes vocal about a trade - at some point, with his age and on his contract, he’s going to fall off a cliff and completely wreck your ability to compete. The Celtics are young enough that they should have a nice windows right now unless they do something stupid.

homeytennis

The Spurs signed a player that was involved in one of the worst trades in Jazz history. Guorgi Dieng and Shabazz Muhamad were traded for Trey Burke or I should say their draft rights were.

homeytennis

The Celtics signed another Jazz alum to an Exhibit 10 deal: Denzel Valentine. They also waived Matt Ryan so he can go back to being QB for the Colts. The Celts have four former first round picks on Exhibit 10s: Valentine, Bruno, Justin Jackson and Noah Vonleh. They might have a heck of a GLeague team. The Jazz could do worse than signing Ryan to a two way.