What's new

2022 Jazzfanz all time nba draft sign up

Team not very good that kind of train reck? Or you just don’t get teen girls. Lol
9th grade girls basketball is unique because any girls who can actually play get pulled up to the high school teams. I usually end up with a bunch of athletic girls who play other sports like soccer, volleyball or lacrosse. Occasionally I’ll end with up with the odd runner, tennis player, football player, dancer or cheerleader that makes the team. Almost none of them have any competitive basketball experience.

I have to teach them everything from scratch - fundamentals of defense, dribbling, passing, shooting and my systems. My teams are defensive oriented and run a 4 out motion offense. It’s painful to watch at the beginning of the season, but we’re always in the top 5 by the end of the year. My girls love playing for me. I try to make the basketball team the most fun thing they’ll do in 9th grade.

And then I have to turn around and do it again with a brand new group the next season. Every year is a crap shoot based on how good you can build your roster before tryouts.

Dude, I’m flattered really. Truth is it just seems too complicated (or convoluted) for my primitive mind. Anyway, it’s time I could be playing tennis, learning something new on guitar, doing house repairs, reading, writing or catching up on past seasons of Alone.

Enjoy! I’ll probably check in and try to make sense of it. Maybe next time:cool:

Two things:

-12 players allow for a playoff with byes. I might drop to make that happen.
-otherwise, maybe we run a sim for the regular season and then drop down to 8 teams with seeding? Would be cute if that comes with highlights from 2k or whatever. Could also do this with 12 teams which I might still lean towards.

Dude, I’m flattered really. Truth is it just seems too complicated (or convoluted) for my primitive mind. Anyway, it’s time I could be playing tennis, learning something new on guitar, doing house repairs, reading, writing or catching up on past seasons of Alone.

Enjoy! I’ll probably check in and try to make sense of it. Maybe next time:cool:
You have 24 hours to take a couple minutes to make a pick. Easy to work around any schedule
Two things:

-12 players allow for a playoff with byes. I might drop to make that happen.
-otherwise, maybe we run a sim for the regular season and then drop down to 8 teams with seeding? Would be cute if that comes with highlights from 2k or whatever. Could also do this with 12 teams which I might still lean towards.
Numb!! I still think we can get 14-16 people. We can make it work even if it’s 13. Stay in!!