What's new

2022 Jazzfanz all time nba draft sign up

Can we please make this so that a team’s first five players cannot be traded once selected? Not holding to that pretty much destroyed all of the work of the first half of the draft and it would be nice to have some new wrinkles for this.

Can we please make this so that a team’s first five players cannot be traded once selected? Not holding to that pretty much destroyed all of the work of the first half of the draft and it would be nice to have some new wrinkles for this.
Ways to get around that. You can make a trade but you still have to have a player from the specified era’s in your starting lineup.

No, I’m with him. Your first five picks after they’re selected can’t be traded.
I’m fine with that, what if we make a rule saying that any player trade offered needs to be in same era, for example if I’m trading 1992 John Stockton it has to be for another 90’s player, can’t be 1992 Stockton for 1979 magic Johnson. Or would you rather say we can’t trade within first five picks?

I’m fine with that, what if we make a rule saying that any player trade offered needs to be in same era, for example if I’m trading 1992 John Stockton it has to be for another 90’s player, can’t be 1992 Stockton for 1979 magic Johnson. Or would you rather say we can’t trade within first five picks?
Eliza gets it. Just make it so the first five players drafted are locked in (but the picks themselves tradable prior to being used).

It is a bit astonishing to me that WC of all people is advocating for this. . .
He was the one railing against it last time. So props for the turnaround.

I liked the format from last year and happy I could contribute in that. But tweaks are fun to refresh the newness of the contest.

I love trading more than anyone but honestly I feel like trading skews the teams too much. Almost every year someone gets two top-10 picks and is overpowered or someone deals one of their early picks for a ton of late picks and their team never really materializes.

We need @Saint Cy of JFC and then a mandatory showdown between him and @LoPo
Zero chance I win that showdown.

He will produce some obscure stat to try to elevate his team like per 36 wearing a white jersey on away games John Havlicek has an outstanding Raptor rating when playing with a shooting guard with a such and such wingspan.

I'll be like "PC load letter, what the **** does that mean?"

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app