What's new

2022 Jazzfanz all time nba draft sign up

We will start once we have 16. We have 11 now. If we don’t get 16 by the end of the weekend we will start next Monday assuming we have an even number of drafters or when we hit an even number.

Damn, this makes me remember I lost last year with Curry, Jrue, Mikal and Gobert starting. I am not going to come up with a better team than that.

That was the current players draft, though.

Last edited:
Damn, this makes me remember I lost last year with Curry, Jrue, Mikal and Gobert starting. I am not going to come up with a better team than that.
Well, I had a team of magic Ray Allen Klay Leonard and…. Wait, I thought I had Gobert? Also had Barkley on my bench. And I lost

Why can’t you do both? Idiot!!

Oh right. Ya, you got screwed
I cannot adequately split my time to give full and fair treatment to my criticism and mocking. Therefore I must pick one, and at this point the mocking is far more important to the success of this endeavor.

I cannot adequately split my time to give full and fair treatment to my criticism and mocking. Therefore I must pick one, and at this point the mocking is far more important to the success of this endeavor.
You did absolutely just fine last year when you made me want to kick your ***? And somehow I’m still inviting you for some dumb reason. If you don’t join I’ll block you and you won’t get any satisfaction from me, idiot! Join damnit!!

You make a compelling argument.