What's new

2022 Jazzfanz all time nba draft sign up

If we are also doing the 2k sim as it has been brought up we could always just turn trades and injuries off as those things are the only opposition I have seen against it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we are also doing the 2k sim as it has been brought up we could always just turn trades and injuries off as those things are the only opposition I have seen against it

Agreed, and I wouldn't want the results of that to be the deciding factor of it - more of "Oh, Gandalfe beat Thee in 7 games, but make of that what you will."

Agreed, and I wouldn't want the results of that to be the deciding factor of it - more of "Oh, Gandalfe beat Thee in 7 games, but make of that what you will."

Yeah I think the votes on here should still be the main thing but I think it would be cool to see how it goes down in a 2k sim

Yeah I think the votes on here should still be the main thing but I think it would be cool to see how it goes down in a 2k sim

I agree, it would be cool. I think someone tried it one year, but they just couldn't keep up. Are we talking about setting up the teams into a league of their own and siming the whole season, or just the individual 7 game series matchups?

@Hornacekamania @NUMBERICA @JoelHodgeJr @homeytennis @LoPo @Saint Cy of JFC @Handlogten's Heros @Keefe @Release the Kraken @SteakNEggs @Rubashov @infection @fishonjazz @Sean @seattlejazzfan @Just Win Baby @sip @LogGrad98 @Gameface @Jingled @Cptgrnlngs22 @KqWIN @kcgar @Xthren @slc

You’re all invited for the draft, lots of fun and learn new things about some of these players from the past. Let’s also get some new blood up in here.
I’ll do it but imma mail it in since this **** ruined my life last summer and I got dicked in the contest anyway.

I agree, it would be cool. I think someone tried it one year, but they just couldn't keep up. Are we talking about setting up the teams into a league of their own and siming the whole season, or just the individual 7 game series matchups?
I can handle a sim.

In the past we’ve had people run on another sim.

What if we had:
-a vote
-a 2k sim
-another sim

And whoever takes two of the three wins? IDK.
That's a lot of work and time, but a good idea. The voting is so skewed it is hard to ever get anything consistent.

Or in other words, everyone is an idiot with zero basketball knowledge.