What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Wow. I’m pretty happy to get my guy. Tried trading up for him, but couldn’t pull anything off. Feel pretty good about have him fall all the way to my next pick. Needed a wing player for my bench who could “go get a bucket” whenever he’s out there.

SG/SF: DeMar DeRozan

Career highlights and awards

Best Season - 2021/22
27.9 points per game
4.9 assists per game
5.2 rebounds per game
35.2% on 3 pointers

Wow. I’m pretty happy to get my guy. Tried trading up for him, but couldn’t pull anything off. Feel pretty good about have him fall all the way to my next pick. Needed a wing player for my bench who could “go get a bucket” whenever he’s out there.

SG/SF: DeMar DeRozan

Career highlights and awards

Best Season - 2021/22
27.9 points per game
4.9 assists per game
5.2 rebounds per game
35.2% on 3 pointers

Best mid-range player ever. Better than even Wade imo. No stats to back that up other than longevity and guy still produces at a high level. Really sucks that he chose to wait til he was much older to work on his perimeter offense. It was obvious for a decade about how much that hurt his game and teams and only in the last couple years did it improve. Otherwise, he could’ve been an elite player imo.

Best mid-range player ever. Better than even Wade imo. No stats to back that up other than longevity and guy still produces at a high level. Really sucks that he chose to wait til he was much older to work on his perimeter offense. It was obvious for a decade about how much that hurt his game and teams and only in the last couple years did it improve. Otherwise, he could’ve been an elite player imo.
Best midrange player ever is English

Back