What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Mikal Bridges is somewhat of a weird pick because he only had a great half of a season. If he wasn't traded to the Nets mid-season, nobody would've picked him even if the draft went 20 rounds.

Still a good pick of course, now that we know what he can do.

Mikal Bridges is somewhat of a weird pick because he only had a great half of a season. If he wasn't traded to the Nets mid-season, nobody would've picked him even if the draft went 20 rounds.

Still a good pick of course, now that we know what he can do.
I don't think it is weird at all. In this format you are picking him for his role player attributes and he was a great defender and spot up 3pt shooter for the suns.

I don't think it is weird at all. In this format you are picking him for his role player attributes and he was a great defender and spot up 3pt shooter for the suns.

We would not have known how capable he was had he not been traded mid-season. Do you think he would be picked had he stayed on the Suns? No way in hell.

We would not have known how capable he was had he not been traded mid-season. Do you think he would be picked had he stayed on the Suns? No way in hell.

I think there is a pretty good chance he was picked. His play with the nets definitely helped but his suns level of play would have made him an ideal role player in something like this.

Good chance he gets picked if he stays on the Suns because elite defense and playing a limited role actually has a ton of merit in a contest where there's a bunch of talent and still only one ball. Furthermore, despite only having a 19% usage he was putting up 17 points per game on great efficiency.

However, yes, certainly him proving he can be a #1 option raises his profile and I am grabbing him for all of the above reasons.

If he doesn't obviously slip he's going to become a player that gets drafted top-50 in this things in a couple of years.

Last edited:
Ralph Sampson '84-85

The original unicorn. Paint beast with a nice jumpshot and strong drive game. Another athletic dunker and the tallest dude to ever be able to do anything with a basketball and move well. Great defensive player.

-22 ppg, 10 rpg, 2 bpg, 1 spg
-All-star
-All-NBA
-All-Star MVP

Last edited:
@Thee Idiotic Minivan K can you please update my lineup? Just copy and paste this:

Steve Nash '05-06 // Joe Dumars '92-'93 (Nash subs early and leads the bench)
Vince Carter '00-'01 // Pistol Pete '76-'77
Lebron James '12-'13 // Mikal Bridges '22-'23
Lauri Markkanen '22-'23 // Blake Griffin '16-'17
Marc Gasol '16-'17 // Ralph Sampson '84-'85

Ralph Sampson '84-85

The original unicorn. Paint beast with a nice jumpshot and strong drive game. Another athletic dunker and the tallest dude to ever be able to do anything with a basketball and move well. Great defensive player.

-22 ppg, 10 rpg, 2 bpg, 1 spg
-All-star
-All-NBA
-All-Star MVP

He and Walton could’ve gone down as top ten players of all-time if it wasn’t for injuries.

So me and my associates were in the war room thinking hard about this darft pick, real hard.

Then I got to asking myself, who won MVP over Kareem Abdul Jabbar in his prime, and is still on the board.

One man.

Dave

The Rave

Cowens

1972-73.
20.5 ppg
16 rpg

Steal.
Of.
The.
Darft!

e880565610b68493084613ead947eb89c9556855v2_00.jpg