What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Yeah thats why I want everyone to send me a playbook style.

Seven seconds. Grit & Grind. Balanced. But the playbooks are set to modern day generically so if you have more old school low post guys you may need to make some adjustments. I'm monitoring all teams though so if I feel a change needs to be made I'll make it to make sure everyone gets the max potential out of their teams.

There is like 4 teams that are sitting at the top & have been on a tear, the rest of the teams are basically neck & neck with eachother.

I'm at the playoffs. @Thee Idiotic Minivan K you can start the voting with the seeding below. I'm going to get this finished tomorrow. Too little time and it's a lot of work finding out how each of your team operates best.

I'm working to get the max results for everyone.

Here's seeding:

Domino vs Thee

Fosto vs One love

Young Jefe vs Jazz and Utes

Keefe vs Numberica

Sip vs Rubashov

David Hume vs Coach

TFP vs Bawse Dawg

Gandalfe vs Elizah Huge

Results will come with full summary as well as screenshots of awards.

I'm at the playoffs. @Thee Idiotic Minivan K you can start the voting with the seeding below. I'm going to get this finished tomorrow. Too little time and it's a lot of work finding out how each of your team operates best.

Here's seeding:

Domino vs Thee

Fosto vs One love

Keefe vs Numberica

Sip vs Rubashov

David Hume vs Coach

TFP vs Bawse Dawg

Gandalfe vs Elizah Huge

can you pm me the seeding numbers for example who is first seed all the way down to #16

Here's seeding:

Domino vs Thee

Fosto vs One love

Keefe vs Numberica

Sip vs Rubashov

David Hume vs Coach

TFP vs Bawse Dawg

Gandalfe vs Elizah Huge

My team clearing

Yeah thats why I want everyone to send me a playbook style.

Seven seconds. Grit & Grind. Balanced. But the playbooks are set to modern day generically so if you have more old school low post guys you may need to make some adjustments. I'm monitoring all teams though so if I feel a change needs to be made I'll make it to make sure everyone gets the max potential out of their teams.

There is like 4 teams that are sitting at the top & have been on a tear, the rest of the teams are basically neck & neck with eachother.

Are there playbook styles to choose from?

Are there playbook styles to choose from?
Yes there is a ton of playbooks, and different ways you can have your team play the game. You can do a pace & space, 7 seconds or less, grit & grind, peremiter centric, post centric offense. If you want to play through a certain star you can, if you want to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd scoring options. You can pretty much make your team play the way you want them to play.

Yes there is a ton of playbooks, and different ways you can have your team play the game. You can do a pace & space, 7 seconds or less, grit & grind, peremiter centric, post centric offense. If you want to play through a certain star you can, if you want to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd scoring options. You can pretty much make your team play the way you want them to play.

Give me pace and space, homie.