What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Why not just start it now?
It takes a bit of time to get it all set up. Not a huge amount, but some, and if you want to get them all started at the same time, you have to prep it all ahead of time. Also, I think waiting for the full results of the "season" would be great.

Additionally, what if people want to send him roster adjustments or writeups? You have to give time for them to do that.

It takes a bit of time to get it all set up. Not a huge amount, but some, and if you want to get them all started at the same time, you have to prep it all ahead of time. Also, I think waiting for the full results of the "season" would be great.

Additionally, what if people want to send him roster adjustments or writeups? You have to give time for them to do that.

Yeah my starting lineup changes based on who I’m playing and I’d also like to do a write up

@Bawse Dawg

They were good. I was quite surprised with the sim results this year. There weren't as many surprises as far as upsets went or major comebacks. Last years we had a lot of 3-1 comebacks. The most entertaining round was the 1st.

Sim is done. I'm a little surprised with the results, but overall it was a good experience nonetheless.

Now I have to write the summary.

Really appreciate all the work you guys put into this.