What's new

2023 NBA Combine Thread

He's just a kid. His mom has a lot of influence on him. Not the sharpest tack, but a good kid.
Did you not listen to the interview? He clearly hinted that he stayed in South Carolina because he wanted his family to be good. Basically by staying in state he felt that it would help his family

I really like a lot of players in this draft. Across all three ranges that the Jazz pick.

GG, Sidy, Miller, Podziemski, Lewis and Jaquez are all on my list of guys I’d be very happy to have, and I feel like all of these guys interview well. Should be interesting to see how the draft actually shakes out.

These pro day videos just don't do anything for me. Super impressive stuff to be able to do as a human being though.
I think when they put a few misses in it makes it better. I also think using humans instead of chairs makes it better. They are fun to watch but that’s about it. Someone should do a study where they show them to a bunch of people who know nothing and then make them do a draft board and see what happens.

I think when they put a few misses in it makes it better. I also think using humans instead of chairs makes it better. They are fun to watch but that’s about it. Someone should do a study where they show them to a bunch of people who know nothing and then make them do a draft board and see what happens.

That would be interesting.

I just remember Kanter in one of these videos dunking from the free throw line (but not really) and every one going crazy.

That would be interesting.

I just remember Kanter in one of these videos dunking from the free throw line (but not really) and every one going crazy.
I live near Sacramento and remember a video of WCS making like 15/20 threes and having Kings fans go crazy.

I think porzingas pre draft workout video was the best I ever saw. Convinced me he was a lock to be a hall of famer

Cy taking heat from you dweebs for being in on GG is giving me a pleasant break. I think I'll go get a latte.
taking heat? it's funny. nothing more. and now he's trying to take credit for GG being polarizing on the board which is just as funny. you deserve that credit - and i mean that in a good way. you were the OG on GG love and you are the one that started everyone discussing him and arguing about him.

taking heat? it's funny. nothing more. and now he's trying to take credit for GG being polarizing on the board which is just as funny. you deserve that credit - and i mean that in a good way. you were the OG on GG love and you are the one that started everyone discussing him and arguing about him.
I brought it back, didn't say I was the OG