What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

the competition has to be absolute crap, right?

I don't mind the level of competition. Some of it is not bad. He's making plays that I could see him make in an NBA setting. He's got a rare combination of size, quickness, handle and explosive moves that'll be difficult for most NBA guards to defend. He's going to be able to get downhill on a spaced floor. The only question is the shooting touch.

It's true that Amen has started overshadowing his brother, and Ausar may actually be the more polished scorer at this stage.

The Australian kid playing point guard at Duke this year looks like he can really play. Something to keep an eye on.

Obviously Victor is the prize but Amen would be a godsend for this team. Watching squads like the Pels and Rockets it's obvious Jazz need an athletic 6'-8" guy with ball skills.

Watched some videos on him a while back. Think he shoots up on draft boards. Jumper is nice he reminded me of Paul George cuz he was smooth and big.

I watched a couple of videos after I saw Tony's tweet...I would love to have a big wing with that kind of skill offensively. It's crazy how loaded this draft is.

Would you rather have #2 and two other picks in the mid-late 20's?

Or something like #6 (just outside top 5), #10, and #19?

I'm assuming no matter what the caveats were, everyone wants #1 above all, even if it costs everything else. But I would also want to know if that is not the case.

Last edited:
Would you rather have #2 and two other picks in the mid-late 20's?

Or something like #6 (just outside top 5), #10, and #19?

I'm assuming no matter what the caveats were, everyone wants #1 above all, even if it costs everything else. But I would also want to know if that is not the case.
The former