What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Proctor is 6'-5" which is pretty nice for a PG. I'm going to keep an eye on him as all these damn wins is taking us out of the elite, elite guys.

He's probably late 1st round if he comes out, but could be decent value there. Not sure if he's more than a backup right now. He needs to show consistent production.

He's probably late 1st round if he comes out, but could be decent value there. Not sure if he's more than a backup right now. He needs to show consistent production.
I think if he sticks around for a sophomore season he could really take a huge jump in year 2. Not saying he's another Haliburton but you never know. Hali was averaging like 6 points his freshman year at Iowa State and jumped up to 15PPG his soph season. I believe his assists almost doubled too.

There's just nothing inspiring about Proctor's game that I've seen in the Duke games. He's got relatively good positional size, sure. He's also rail thin.

There was a play in the Delaware game where he had a Delaware bench Freshman 1 on 1 on him, and Proctor got his layup absolutely swatted by this dude. I'm not seeing elite NBA traits from him.

There's just nothing inspiring about Proctor's game that I've seen in the Duke games. He's got relatively good positional size, sure. He's also rail thin.

There was a play in the Delaware game where he had a Delaware bench Freshman 1 on 1 on him, and Proctor got his layup absolutely swatted by this dude. I'm not seeing elite NBA traits from him.
Maybe so. We are currently blowing any chance for a top 5 pick so I'm looking at some diamonds in the rough.

Lets all agree to wait 2 more months to talk about draft prospects. I’m super busy this time of year and want to participate but can’t hit all the threads.

Y’all just do me this solid?

Lets all agree to wait 2 more months to talk about draft prospects. I’m super busy this time of year and want to participate but can’t hit all the threads.

Y’all just do me this solid?
Bitch just watch 2-3 minute YouTube’s of certain guys and you are basically an expert. We ain’t waiting for nothing.

you know a prospect is good if they playing at Bama and @Saint Cy of JFC is a fan.

Millers HS tapes are pretty impressive too. He going HIGH… I have him in my top 5.

He's a 6'9 fluid athlete w/ handle and passing vision plus being able to do all forms of shooting. And he plays defense. He's the complete package.

If everything goes wonderfully well for Miller, I could see him possibly developing into a player similar to Brandon Ingram. I think that might be his role model and probably his best-case scenario. He does have an issue with the way he uses his body to support his jump shot that will limit his ability to shoot off the dribble or shoot off of movement. (See old school Danny Manning.) If he can smooth that out it will make him a more versatile shooter. It looks like he'll probably guard 3s and 4s, and maybe switch a little.

I still think he's a floor-spacing shooting wing. I'm not sure he gets picked ahead of Cam Whitmore or Keyonte George when it's said and done, but he's looking like top-10 range imo.

Last edited: