What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

mobster-gangster.gif

That all makes sense. What doesn't make sense is the poor form on their shots/broken shots. It's one thing for the shots to not go in all the time against other great players. It's another think to have shooting form like Black or kid Gilchrist etc.
Cam didn't shoot a good percentage at nova and your explanation explains that. But at least just watching him shoot a jumpshot you would think he can shoot.
for sure.

What if all these bad reports on Whitnore came from Ainge and his people, so he would drop. Bad workouts, injury issues, college coach doesn’t like him etc.

Maybe the grand plan is to trade up for Black, and then trade up via Dallas for Whitmore.
If he drops and we take him this will definitely be my head cannon. Ainge put out so much smoke that 4-5 teams were scared off.

Also, Danny Ainge isn’t getting any younger. I don’t know what the plan is, it I’d be shocked if the Jazz stay at 9, 16 and 28.

I’m assuming the Jazz can move around the board and position themselves to get two young stars to add to this team.

Based on last offseason, I’m half expecting to see them trade Sexton, Olynyk and a future pick or two to capitalize on their draft position today. Very little would shock me.

Per Shams: Sources: Pelicans received a meeting in recent days with Scoot Henderson. New Orleans has pursued a top 2-3 pick in the Draft but both Charlotte and Portland are so far expressing no interest in moving pick.