What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Couple of shoutouts for some guys:

@Saint Cy of JFC
@Ferguson_Mellochill
@KqWIN

You guys were right about Bilal. An NBA team took him in the top-7. You guys saw the potential that I didn’t and it was proven tonight. No hard feelings for anyone and your insight is greatly appreciated in these draft threads.

@Handlogten's Heros
@Bodhi

The two guys who were in on Hendricks early before others saw top-10 potential. Super stoked he was our pick tonight and can’t wait to see him play. You guys are huge contributors in the draft thread as well.

@seattlejazzfan
@Jingled
@ONE LOVE
@NUMBERICA
@stitches
@fishonjazz
@SoberasHotRod
@Coach Ellis
@framer

You guys are huge contributors to the draft thread and I really appreciate your posts.

@default
@Bawse Dawg
@whatthe

It was nice to see some new posters in the draft thread and I hope you guys make it a more common thing in the future.

I am sure I’m missing a couple guys and I apologize. It has been an absolute blast discussing prospects with all of you and at the end of the day we are all Jazz fans. I know there have been some arguments and there is no hard feelings from me I appreciate all of you.

We crushed this draft and I can’t wait to watch our new guys in SL!

@Saint Cy of JFC
@Ferguson_Mellochill
@KqWIN

You guys were right about Bilal. An NBA team took him in the top-7. You guys saw the potential that I didn’t and it was proven tonight. No hard feelings for anyone and your insight is greatly appreciated in these draft threads.

@Handlogten's Heros
@Bodhi

The two guys who were in on Hendricks early before others saw top-10 potential. Super stoked he was our pick tonight and can’t wait to see him play. You guys are huge contributors in the draft thread as well.

@seattlejazzfan
@Jingled
@ONE LOVE
@NUMBERICA
@stitches
@fishonjazz
@SoberasHotRod
@Coach Ellis
@framer

You guys are huge contributors to the draft thread and I really appreciate your posts.

@default
@Bawse Dawg
@whatthe

It was nice to see some new posters in the draft thread and I hope you guys make it a more common thing in the future.

I am sure I’m missing a couple guys and I apologize. It has been an absolute blast discussing prospects with all of you and at the end of the day we are all Jazz fans. I know there have been some arguments and there is no hard feelings from me I appreciate all of you.

Damn. Classy *** post. Respect.

@Saint Cy of JFC
@Ferguson_Mellochill
@KqWIN

@Handlogten's Heros
@Bodhi

@seattlejazzfan
@Jingled
@ONE LOVE
@NUMBERICA
@stitches
@fishonjazz
@SoberasHotRod
@Coach Ellis
@framer

@default
@Bawse Dawg
@whatthe

It’s been a blast bro, definitely one for the ages and you were awesome too!

Go Jazz!