What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

This is what Flip looks like when he's facing an aggressive elite defense with some size. He was a dirt poor man's Kelly Olynyk out there, desperately stumbling his way to the basket with zero explosion.

Dude is not a rotation NBA player. In the league he's just another slow 7 footer with a shaky outside shot and no rim protection. Scrap heap guy. All the attributes that gave him something of an advantage in college will be pure meh on the next level.

IMO Flip is guaranteed to fall after this disaster of a performance. His ceiling is Frank Kaminsky.

This is what Flip looks like when he's facing an aggressive elite defense with some size. He was a dirt poor man's Kelly Olynyk out there, desperately stumbling his way to the basket with zero explosion.

Dude is not a rotation NBA player. In the league he's just another slow 7 footer with a shaky outside shot and no rim protection. Scrap heap guy. All the attributes that gave him something of an advantage in college will be pure meh on the next level.

IMO Flip is guaranteed to fall after this disaster of a performance. His ceiling is Frank Kaminsky.
No better endorsement than Tremendous Downside hating on you

What is Anthony Black's path to developing any kind of offensive game? It'd be one thing if he was an above the rim athlete, but he's more of a floater shooter/under the rim guy.

What is Anthony Black's path to developing any kind of offensive game? It'd be one thing if he was an above the rim athlete, but he's more of a floater shooter/under the rim guy.
I haven’t seen much of him, but he’s definitely not a guy I’m targeting in the draft. Not a big fan.

I’ve tried so hard to love him but I agree with this. He has almost no alpha in him. Never really commits to attacking.

I just don’t know where he gets his offense from in the league and I don’t think he facilitates well enough to offset that.

I’m souring on him.