What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

What kind of lunatic acts this way after stomping on another person?

Oh, that moron Green

(Some bleeped but not quite bleeped out language in the title)

Oh, that moron Green

The best part is you know Kerr was like "hey buddy I kinda need to talk to the team that is gonna have to clean up yo mess here.. so could we stop the wrestling BS?"

Oh, that moron Green

All I see

1*7yIx_54wGQEam6062lRyDg.png

I wonder how many games a relatively obscure bench player would've gotten suspended for if they did that exact same thing to Steph Curry.

Probably a lot.
Gotta make an example.

I wonder how many games a relatively obscure bench player would've gotten suspended for if they did that exact same thing to Steph Curry.

Probably a lot.
And given Green's history of playing dirty and getting ejected he should be actually treated more severe than an average player. In real life the criminal will get punished more harshly if he already has prior convictions.

Chuck on TNT talking about how Donovan shot too much in the Cavs last game. Said they were decent shots but Donovan was going 1:1 too much when he has guys like Garland next to him. Thought Donovan was trying to make a statement to New York or something. Gotta say I don't miss that... Then again, we aren't in the playoffs and they are but that's a different matter.

Chuck on TNT talking about how Donovan shot too much in the Cavs last game. Said they were decent shots but Donovan was going 1:1 too much when he has guys like Garland next to him. Thought Donovan was trying to make a statement to New York or something. Gotta say I don't miss that... Then again, we aren't in the playoffs and they are but that's a different matter.

He could definitely benefit from trusting his teammates more...we saw it with the Jazz and we're seeing it at times with the Cavs as well. He just tries to take on too much of an offensive burden at times.

Clippers looking good again here. Durant, Booker defended really well even without George.

Tyrone Lue is a really good coach.