What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Will Hardy got to coach a young team without expectations and without much continuity from the previous season, so he really got to coach a team with a blank slate. That's probably how it should be if you're hiring someone like Hardy/Mazulla, not trying to lead a vet team to a championship. 100% on Brad Stevens

We arent friends. You are just some dude who had a hilariously bad opinion I enjoyed making fun of.
16 points down 0-3. I take Venmo, PayPal, a check or quite frankly a sincere apology and no money would suffice since my correct opinion led to a lot of unnecessary drama.

This is EXACTLY what I was referring to, not a single quarter. He's a great player but he will never carry his team to a championship, "when it matters", "just like Donovan".

16 points down 0-3. I take Venmo, PayPal, a check or quite frankly a sincere apology and no money would suffice since my correct opinion led to a lot of unnecessary drama.

This is EXACTLY what I was referring to, not a single quarter. He's a great player but he will never carry his team to a championship, "when it matters", "just like Donovan".
He's 25 years old....

Glad you were thinking about me

To be fair they were the #1 seed last year and they’ve been to the conference finals 3 out of the last 4 years. Great coaching and two all-stars can go a long way.

Miami was the number 1 seed last year?
Who is the other all star besides butler?

Last edited:
I'll bet the league is really thrilled to get a Nuggets/Heat finals when they could've had Lakers/Celtics. I personally couldn't be happier that it worked out this way.

And the conspiracy theorists are wrong. Again.

Go troll in GD
I'll talk basketball thanks. Tatum has been gift wrapped really good teams every year he's been here and hasn't capitalized. This year was wide open as any, especially for Boston and now he's getting outplayed and completely demolished by Jimmy Butler. 16 points? Can the Celtics maintain this gift wrapping for much longer? How many more years are the Celtics going to stay relevant?

He's a fantastic player but nothing has shown me he has what it takes to lead a team all the way. Just like Donovan . Why my simple opinion triggered you to the point of bumping my post 3 times is very questionable and I think we both know why. It wasnt a big deal. My opinion is nothing to get so butthurt about. This morning I was just returning the favor since you wouldn't leave me alone about me having a different opinion.

Thus far my opinion is 100% spot on. If he comes back from 0-3 I will change my tune or until he actually leads a team to a championship I will continue to be correct in my assessment. I'm just so sorry I had an opinion.

Last edited: