What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

LMAO, Bam, what are you doing boxing out at the FT line? If the ball goes way out there, it means time has expired.

Steak eggs with the all time jinx
6 points in the 2nd half. He was literally 1 second away from proving me 100% right. I'll admittedly eat a little crow right now as he's done his part but I wont eat my entire crow until it's due. His team really picked him up that 2nd half but thats what good teams do for good players. Can't hate Tatum for that. If he wins the next game, even though I was saying championship, he's deserves a lot of credit and I'll put him in the superstar category.

Jimmy Butler has more to do with this downfall imo. Ever since he mocked Horford he's been terrible. If he played halfway decent, Heat win tonight.

6 points in the 2nd half. He was literally 1 second away from proving me 100% right. I'll admittedly eat a little crow right now as he's done his part but I wont eat my entire crow until it's due. His team really picked him up that 2nd half but thats what good teams do for good players. Can't hate Tatum for that. If he wins the next game, even though I was saying championship, he's deserves a lot of credit and I'll put him in the superstar category.

Jimmy Butler has more to do with this downfall imo. Ever since he mocked Horford he's been terrible. If he played halfway decent, Heat win tonight.
The Celtics are the 4th team to comeback to tie 3-3 from being down 3-0 but you won't eat crow about saying a 25 year old superstar isn't a winner. Ok.

The Celtics are the 4th team to comeback to tie 3-3 from being down 3-0 but you won't eat crow about saying a 25 year old superstar isn't a winner. Ok.
No no no...I never said that he wasn't a winner lol. Nice try though. I said he will never carry his team to a championship, or as I put it "win when it matters" . I've explained this. Huge difference there.

I'll even change my tune if he doesn't win a championship this year and comes back from 0-3 but let's not change the argument here. I said he's a borderline Super Star(that not an insult lol, there are only a few superstars imo)that will never when "when it matters". Again I've explained that "when it matters" was meant to be a championship since day 1 since it was a broad statement that you took out of context. You are misinterpreting what I said on purpose just to argue. I understand why my statement was initially questioned but I've also explained what I meant since the day I posted it.

Last edited:
No no no...I never said that he wasn't a winner lol. Nice try though. I said he will never carry his team to a championship, or as I put it "win when it matters" . I've explained this. Huge difference there.

I'll even change my tune if he doesn't win a championship this year and comes back from 0-3 but let's not change the argument here. I said he's a borderline Super Star(that not an insult lol, there are only a few superstars imo)that will never when "when it matters". Again I've explained that "when it matters" was meant to be a championship since day 1 since it was a broad statement that you took out of context. You are misinterpreting what I said on purpose just to argue. I understand why my statement was initially questioned but I've also explained what I meant since the day I posted it.
Lmfao

Celts should have won that by 10. The Heat at least have some confidence going into game 7. Butler and Vincent can't be a combined 2-100 from the field again.

What an amazing game! I havent watched much of the playoffs but i watched that game last night. What a thriller

Tatum averaging about 28 points and 10.5 rebounds in the playoffs this season.
I didnt realize he was such a good rebounder.

It'd be hilarious crazy if Miami chokes it big time, just like the warriors choking a 3-1 lead. However, nuggets vs celtics would be very entertaining.

Tatum last play of 1st half - dribbles down clock and forces a contested 3. Big miss, Heat look like they have a shot here if they remained poised.