What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

I think him playing for the Lakers has a lot to do with it. Curry fans are almost on the same delusional level as Kobe fans. They have a lot of the same fans.
Yeah, without the Lakers it wouldn't have started, but once Kobe rebranded himself with Mamba Mentality he created a whole identity for people to cling onto.

Lebron is just for people who like basketball and playing it "the right way"

Liking Kobe is about being a killer who works harder than anyone and that translates to the rest of your life type vibe. Hustle/Grindset culture loves Kobe. People who aren't even all that invested in basketball liked Kobe because of that identity thing. I don't think LeBron has that.

Reactions: hgb
Lebron is just for people who like basketball and playing it "the right way"

Liking Kobe is about being a killer who works harder than anyone and that translates to the rest of your life type vibe. Hustle/Grindset culture loves Kobe. People who aren't even all that invested in basketball liked Kobe because of that identity thing. I don't think LeBron has that.
Yeah, sure. *jackoff motion*

I've always felt that Miami doesn't have much of an answer for Tatum this series. I was wondering why he didn't attack more relentlessly.

Now he is. And Miami cannot get a stop.

Boston's offense in the clutch reminds me of Utah's prior to this season.

Lots of iso, not a lot of production.