What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Literally every team I was hoping would win in the first round lost, so I really don't care who wins. I just want to get to the draft, ASAP
Lotto balls dropping in a week is the next big event… I am watching the games and enjoying them but pretty indifferent at this point.

I completely agree, I would love to see the Nuggets get their first championship in franchise history. The Suns have never won one either, but I'm not a big Durant or CP3 fan, so I'm rooting for the Nuggets to go all the way.
Yeah and Durant already has a ring. He likes to ride coattails and he's a douchebag, so absolutely don't want the suns to win. **** that ****.

Home crowd turned on him and his coach threw him under the bus during the in game interview. I bet he gets moved this offseason.
In all honesty, I probably wouldn’t have matched his offer sheet. Sometimes it’s just best to let a guy leave and not tie up your books. Not sure that he’s going to bring back what people are expecting with that contract and his collapsing game.

In all honesty, I probably wouldn’t have matched his offer sheet. Sometimes it’s just best to let a guy leave and not tie up your books. Not sure that he’s going to bring back what people are expecting with that contract and his collapsing game.
I still think they were better off preserving the “asset”. I don’t think they have handled the guy correctly… I know it’s frustrating to see his effort ebb and flow but they have shot on him so much… CP is exhausting for guys like him. Someone will talk themselves into him.

Their regular seasons n FT differential needs more attention… it seems real shady.

I don’t really think so. They play good defense and constantly attack the paint. I don’t really see what anyone here is seeing regarding the refs. Warriors had 16 turnovers through 3 quarters and were 10/32 from 3. They had multiple stupid take fouls, technical fouls and Moody had a dirty flagrant foul as well.

I don’t really think so. They play good defense and constantly attack the paint. I don’t really see what anyone here is seeing regarding the refs. Warriors had 16 turnovers through 3 quarters and were 10/32 from 3. They had multiple stupid take fouls, technical fouls and Moody had a dirty flagrant foul as well.
It's how the refs threat contact on Lakers offense and Lakers defense. They play good defense, and can be very physical, never get called for much. In the end of the 2nd Q, refs called 3 ou 4 really questionable fouls for the Lakers that led to FT's and a 13-0 run.

It's how the refs threat contact on Lakers offense and Lakers defense. They play good defense, and can be very physical, never get called for much. In the end of the 2nd Q, refs called 3 ou 4 really questionable fouls for the Lakers that led to FT's and a 13-0 run.

I don’t really care enough to argue this farther I was just stating as a neutral fan of the game the Warriors played really dumb and had a horrible second quarter. It’s easy to point to the refs instead though.