What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

You always have a couple of horrendous takes where you’re trying WAY too hard.
I dont have to try that hard to analyze very basic historical context for player weights and size.

You want to be on hte extreme outlier go for it. There was a reason UK had a historically bad defense and it was largely Dillingham.

I don't know about Dillingham but is anybody worried about Buzelis being under 200 lbs at 6'9" no shoes?

Vecenie’s newest mock has the Jazz taking Dillingham at 10. That would be a dream draft.

I don't know about Dillingham but is anybody worried about Buzelis being under 200 lbs at 6'9" no shoes?
Not really. His size was expected. He's going to be 6'10 in shoes which is around what everyone though. Think maybe some said 6'11.

I think he has the frame to add weight, so I'm not really worried about it. Strength will always be somewhat of an issue for him, but he should be able to play around the mid 210's without much issue down the road.

About Dillingham... whether he's 165 or 175, does it really matter? He will be small either way... he IS small. If you draft him, you draft him knowing he is small, not hoping he will fill out like Donovan Mitchell or something of the sort....

About Dillingham... whether he's 165 or 175, does it really matter? He will be small either way... he IS small. If you draft him, you draft him knowing he is small, not hoping he will fill out like Donovan Mitchell or something of the sort....
Yes, it matters. 10 lbs is massive difference at that height/weight class. Why are fighting classes separated by that weight increment at lower weights if it didnt matter?

Guards his same height would bully him because most outweigh him by at least 20 lbs. There isnt anywhere you can hide him and his defensive IQ is low.

Sarr being a legit 7 footer is interesting... I kind of expected him to be a bit shorter.

Back