What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

I'm getting the feeling that we will pick Cody Williams although I'd rather have others in that range like Knetch, Carter, or Holland.
Cody is the one I am most meh on... so probably will take him. I don't really hate anyone in our relative range so whatevs.

It looks like Dadiet measured 6'9 in shoes at 217 lbs. Salaun was an inch taller, same weight. Risacher was 3/4 inch taller, 195 lbs. Not seeing official wingspans yet.

I saw an image earlier (I’ll try to find it later) of the BWB measurements. Dadiet had a 6’9 wingspan but it was the same event that measure Topic at 7’0 so take it with a grain of salt.

I saw an image earlier (I’ll try to find it later) of the BWB measurements. Dadiet had a 6’9 wingspan but it was the same event that measure Topic at 7’0 so take it with a grain of salt.
Maybe it was a metric system math conversion error lol.

Im sure its probably 6'9. Looks to have a slightly positive wingspan from barefoot, so that would check out.

2024 NBA Big Board​
  1. Zach Edey​
  2. Donovan Clingan​
  3. Zacharie Risacher​
  4. Stephen Castle​
  5. Alex Sarr​
  6. Reed Sheppard​
  7. Dalton Knecht​
  8. Pacome Dadiet​
  9. Jared McCain​
  10. Devin Carter​
  11. Nikola Topic​
  12. Kyle Filipowski​
  13. Cody Williams​
  14. Jakobe Walter​
  15. Isaiah Collier​
  16. Tidjane Salaun​
  17. Carlton Carrington​
  18. Rob Dillingham​
  19. Matias Buzelis​
  20. Ron Holland​
  21. Dillon Jones​
  22. Baylor Scheirman​
  23. Kelel Ware​
  24. Pelle Larson​
  25. Jalen Bridges​
  26. Johnny Furphy​
  27. Enrique Freeman​
  28. Tristan DeSilva​
  29. Jonathan Mogbo​
  30. Tyler Kolek​
  31. Isaiah Crawford​
  32. Bobi Klintman​
  33. Tyler Smith​
  34. Justin Edwards​
  35. Nikola Djurisic​
  36. Jaylon Tyson​
  37. Tristen Newton​
  38. Jamal Shead​
  39. Adem Bona​
  40. Daron Holmes (honestly after this is just naming people I'm vaguely interested in)​
  41. KJ Simpson​
  42. Yves Missi​
  43. Antonio Reeves​
  44. Kyshawn George​
  45. Kevin McCullar Jr​
  46. Boogie Ellis​
  47. Ryan Dunn​
  48. Trentyn Flowers​
  49. Riley Minix​
  50. Nae'Qwan Tomlin​
  51. Juan Nunez​
  52. Armel Traore​
  53. Malique Lewis​
  54. Thierry Darlan​
  55. Cam Spencer​
  56. Anton Watson​
  57. Jaylin Williams​
  58. Ariel Hukporti​

Updated on 6/6/24 when we found out Topic has a partially torn ACL and a puny wingspan.
Moved Topic from 2 to 11.

Also, the first round of the draft is only 20 days away!

Might actually start hearing workout news for the top guys next week.

News Flash! There is no player in this draft that doesn't have flaws. Topic is the best pick n roll point guard in the draft and the Jazz should grab him if we stay at 10. I don't think Keynote is the long term solution at the point.

What’s so important about a pg’s wingspan?
It's all about projecting. He's got a one dimensional game that relies on below the rim finishing. If he has longer arms it's easier to see him still being able to swirm and angle around NBA sized defenders. Now it's just seems some % less likely he reaches high end potential.

Also his lateral movement defensively is pretty bad so he has to guard wings. Hard to guard wings when you have a 6'5 wingspan when you can't even stay in front.

Back