What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Dante was basically being compared to Kobe. He was being billed as a can’t miss prospect.

Wally Szczerbiak? Also, if Chris Mullin would succeed today, why not Knecht who I view as more athletic. Not saying Mullin would be just fine today I don’t know. Also not comparing the two.
Sorry I don't have a life insurance policy so idk about those comps

Oof, just realized it doesn't start until 8pm est. How long does the first round usually last? Is it going to be extended this year since they are only doing the first round tonight?

I'm hoping we trade up so I can go to bed early.
God ****ing damn it.

Oof, just realized it doesn't start until 8pm est. How long does the first round usually last? Is it going to be extended this year since they are only doing the first round tonight?

I'm hoping we trade up so I can go to bed early.
Probably 3 hours. Teams have 5 minutes per pick. 150 minutes of actual pick time plus down time

Tons of smoke about MEM moving up to #3. This is good news if you want to move up to #5 for Castle/Shep.
I think the #9 + Smart for #3 makes a lot of sense for both teams.

I’ve cooled on Shep but in a vacuum/BPA argument I still feel he’s the one. Hopefully they can get some good stuff for Sexton at that point?

Tons of smoke about MEM moving up to #3. This is good news if you want to move up to #5 for Castle/Shep.
And after talking with Tony last night... I am not sure we are looking to move Kessler... so Memphis getting Clingan doesn't change that potential deal.

I won't be able to watch it live tonight, so I went into the guide to record it. ABC and ESPN both show that the draft is from 6-9PM Utah time.

And after talking with Tony last night... I am not sure we are looking to move Kessler... so Memphis getting Clingan doesn't change that potential deal.
It honestly feels like some conversations have occurred VERY recently (in the last couple of days) that have led to this aggressive pivot of signaling.

Last edited:
Back