What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

I've probably asked, but not for months.

Where would you draft Hendricks this year based on pre-draft. Kind of hard to find a guy I'd trade Hendricks straight up for this year tbh. Not sure that says more about Hendricks or this draft.

Where would you draft Hendricks this year based on pre-draft. Kind of hard to find a guy I'd trade Hendricks straight up for this year tbh. Not sure that says more about Hendricks or this draft.
Top 4-5?

Ahead of Salaun. He can shoot and his defense is more consistent.

I like Hendricks as a prospect more than probably anyone in this draft and felt a little disappointed that we grabbed him at 9 (with Whitmore still on the board).

Not that anyone asked, but if I could go back in time I take Wallace and Whitmore.

Coulibaly also has the type of body and frame where if they said he grew to 6’10” and put on 20 pounds I wouldn’t be shocked