What's new

2024 Paris Olympics

Funnily enough skateboarding is mothers most fun event for me so far.

Japanese kids vs Americans, who’s gonna win!?

Leave it to the Frogs to turn the Olympics into a debauch of mentally ill pedos mocking Jesus Christ.
Were only they so Brave as to give the Religion of death & cultural destruction the same treatment.
You need to get educated. Read what Bacchanalia is and what Greek gods are involved in wine and parties. Geez, bunch of snowflake butt hurt christians who have no clue about what is happening thinking it is all about their one and " true" religion being mocked. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH LAST SUPPER OR CHRIST you morons.

I'd have lot to say as bachelor of cultural studies, but as this is Olympics thread I won't dive into the politics/religion rabbit hole any more. If I'll come back with a slash, it'll be on organisers with this triathlon case and 1,5 billion investment to clean Seine... Like there is no other waters in France to have that triathlon open water swim on

Reactions: MVP
I'd have lot to say as bachelor of cultural studies, but as this is Olympics thread I won't dive into the politics/religion rabbit hole any more. If I'll come back with a slash, it'll be on organisers with this triathlon case and 1,5 billion investment to clean Seine... Like there is no other waters in France to have that triathlon open water swim on

The English channel is probably the closest, 80 years after D Day they could have the triathlon down at Normandy. The French would be at a disadvantage on the beach tho. As my great uncle said after a holiday to France in the 80s, he was complaining about needing a visa and passport controls, he said "last time I came to France in 44 there wasn't one ****ing Frenchmen on the beach to greet me."

Back